Rise of the Hobgoblin

Felicia's Room

I woke up early the next day to an unfamiliar ceiling, I then started to remember what happened yesterday. I then heard a quiet moan and looked down to see Felicia sleeping on top of my chest with a blanket covering her body. We didn't do anything inappropriate last night, even though it was very tempting, we decided that we wouldn't go that far just yet. So we just stayed up and watched a movie, although there was some serious groping and kissing involved.

I smiled sweetly at her and started to pet her white hair, which I found out last night while we were talking that she actually dye's her hair blonde during the day and washes it out at night. I have to be honest, I like her more with white hair better than blond. It just seems more natural.

After about 5 minutes Felicia stirred from her sleep and looked up at me and smiles back at me lovingly. "Good morning gorgeous." "Good morning handsome." We then shared a soft kiss and pulled back smiling at each other. I looked over to the clock she had on her bedside table and saw that it was 6:45. "I gotta get going back home so I can get a shower and be ready to walk Daisy and her sister to school." I say throwing off the covers revealing both me and Felicia in only our underwear. I sit on the side of the bed as I start to pull on the leg and foot portion of my suit.

Felicia groaned and draped herself over my back and wrapped her arms around my neck pressing her chest into my back. "Ugh don't go just yet. Why go home to take a shower when you could take one here. With me." she whispered that last bit in my ear causing a shiver of pleasure to crawl up my spine. I stood up making Felicia to fall off my back and sit on her bed, I turned around to her and leaned down against the bed with my hands. "You have no idea how tempting it is to take you up on that offer beautiful. But, I have to go, maybe next time." I say as I give her one final kiss. I then finish putting on my costume and walked to the door before turning around, "Besides you'll see me in like an hour." I then jumped off the balcony swinging away.

Felicia looks out watching Nate swing away, "Goodbye my love."

Midtown High

I arrived at home with enough time to take a shower, walk over to Daisy's house, pick up Daisy and Jessica, drop Jessica off at school, and make it to Midtown high just as the bell rung. At the same time as Daisy and I arrived a black limo sped in front of the school. When the limo stopped my spidey-sense started blaring making me look up to see none other than the Goblin landing on the limo. The Goblin then slammed his fists down onto the engine disabling the vehicle. Goblin then went to the door Harry was at but before he could do anything Nova came in and blasted his hand off the car making Goblin turn and growl at the team who stood there ready to fight. "Yo! Mr. Ugly!" I heard Nova yell and I saw Spider-man jump down in front of the team, "What're you guys doing? I told you to stay out of this!". Powerman, who had his left arm in a sling, then spoke up "We did't listen. Picked that habit up from you.". I looked at Daisy who nodded knowing what I was thinking and we both ran off to hide and change.

The Goblin then roared at the team, turned and ripped the door off the limo exposing a frightened Harry, "Who are you?" "Harry". Spider-man then ran at the Goblin and picked up the broken door and hit the Goblin with it, "Let me get that door for ya. Yahh!". Spider-man then turned towards the frightened Harry, "You all right?" Harry just responded with "Yo, What is that thing?" but before Spider-man could respond Goblin stood back up saying, "Spider-man".

Spider-man then shot webs at Goblin pinning his arms to his chest, "The straight jacket (does a side flip in the air kicking Goblins head into the ground) ugh looks perfect on you." The Goblin then tried to punch Spider-man but got punched by Black Spider who just arrived. "Team take him!" Black Spider ordered as he went over to Spider-man who rushed over to Harry who was still standing by the limo, "Come on, let's get you out of here."