Another New Girl?

(Daisy is the same age as Nate, 17, and is the same height as Felicia. And Daisy's sister Jessica is 10)

"speaking" 'thinking' "tech device speaking"

Morning Daisy's House

I was outside Daisy's house at exactly 7:30 waiting for Daisy and Jessica to come out so I could walk them to their schools. I didn't have to wait long when I heard the door open and Daisy came out in purple pants with a black shirt and a purple leather jacket with Jessica by her side wearing jeans and a black shirt. We greeted each other and started walking to Jessica's new school, once we dropped Jessica off Daisy and I headed towards Midtown High.

They arrived at Midtown and Daisy looked up at the school taking in the size of it. "Welcome to Midtown High" I said and started walking off hearing Daisy run to catch up to me. We stopped by Principle Coulson's office and got Daisy's schedule and locker combination, after that I took her to her locker was right next to mine. While I was busy putting my stuff in my locker I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck from behind and I immediately knew who it was. "Good morning Felicia."

"Morning handsome. So who's the new girl?" She says looking over to Daisy.

Daisy stuck out her hand smiling, "Daisy Johnson it's good to meet you."

Felicia shook her hand, "Felicia Hardy a pleasure. So how do you know Nathan?"

"I just moved into the house across the street from him. My old house burned down in a fire so me and my sister got moved to this house, anyway Nate came over to the house and helped us with shopping for new clothes to replace the one's we lost."

"How kind of him."

Daisy smiling and blushing, "Yes he is such a gentleman."

Felicia noticed this and grabbed Nate's arm squeezing it between her DD cup breasts while smirking at Daisy, "Yes, yes he is."

Daisy lost her smile at this scene and looked down a little comparing the size of her C cup to Felicia's huge DD.

Nate seeing the tension, "Oookaayyy, well anyway we need to get to class." He then walks off with Felicia still holding his arm. He didn't see Daisy frown after them.

Once they were out of earshot Nate turned towards Felicia, "Ok what was that?! You never act like that towards anybody, what's going on?"

Felicia looked down and started fidgeting, "I didn't like the way she was looking at you, she obviously likes you. And I just didn't want someone else to get to you before I had the chance." Nate froze for a moment then realized what Felicia said, "The chance to what?" He put his hand under her chin and lifted it up so she was looking at him, "Felicia tell me, please." He spoke softly.

Felicia was crying a little bit now, "The chance to ask you out." Nate was shocked at this when Felicia continued. "I really like you Nate and I was waiting for a chance to ask you out and hopefully become your girlfriend." Nate just looked at her with eyes of contentment and smiled, "Well why didn't you just say so? I've been trying to muster up the courage to ask you myself but I thought you were way out of my league and wouldn't go for me." Felicia at this point was crying happy tears.

"Don't cry beautiful." They stood there hugging for a few moments till Felicia calmed down and stopped crying. Once she stopped they went their separate ways and agreed to meet up during lunch.

When lunch came around Felicia was sitting with Nate when they saw Daisy start to walk towards them but when she saw Felicia she started walking away. Felicia immediately stood up and ran to catch up to Daisy and they went somewhere private to talk.