To Lead or Not to Lead

(Ironfist will be IF, White Tiger = WT, Spider-man = S.M)

B.S. walked onto the bridge of the SHIELD helicarrier just in time to see Spider-man take the SHIELD test that would allow him to be trained by SHIELD. He watched the exam alongside the other heroes on the team with them making comments about his fighting style.

Ironfist: I finished this thing in under 20. 

Luke: I completed mine in under 18. 

W.T: There's no discipline to his fighting technique. 

Nova: Why is Fury testing a new candidate? I didn't approve this.

B.S: Fury doesn't need your approval Nova you aren't the team leader. But I agree with White Tiger he doesn't have any fighting technique, that's the first thing we need to change.

Nova: If Fury thinks I'm going to lead that lame-o in battle...

Luke: In your dreams you're the team leader. 

IF: He is rough around the edges, but not without potential like Black Spider said. 

W.T: Yeah, but he named himself Spider-Man. How sad is that? 

Luke: What was he supposed to call himself? 

W.T: Something cool that didn't scream, "Hi, I have low self-esteem and identify with bugs."

B.S: What about my name?

W.T: That's different at least it's cool.

W.T: Dude, I'll clean this helicarrier for a month if he makes it.  

IF: Toilets, too?  

W.T: Toilets, too. 

IF: You're on. 

 Luke: I'm in. 

Nova: Me, too.

W.T: How bout you spidey? You in?

B.S: Oh yeah. One way or another Spider-man will become team leader in the end, I can feel it.

They then saw that the test was over and Fury opened a trap door under Spider-man dropping him out of the helicarrier.

B.S: (Walking away) Whelp I'm going out on patrol see ya.

The Next Day

Back on the SHIELD helicarrier Nick Fury is walking with Spider-man down to the Science division when they run into Black Spider who decides to tag along with them since there is something Nick wanted to give him. They walk up to a door and Fury gets his eye scanned before the door opens up revealing a room full of awesome tech.

Fury: Get in here and don't touch anything

As the 2 spider heroes follow after Fury they are in awe of all the awesome tech that is around here. 

Fury: Yo, Doc. Meet the new kid. Spider-Man, our resident tech genius. Dr. Curt Connors. 

S.M: Always glad to meet a fellow genius. (Pete goes to shake his hand but then realizes that there is no arm there to shake) Awkward.

Dr.C: (Conners then pulls his hand through his sleeve showing that he does have and arm) A pleasure, I followed both yours and Black Spider's work very closely, very impressive.(he says as he shakes S.M's hand)

Dr.C: Even before Director Fury approached you about joining us, I had my R&D team develop an array of Spider-Man inspired weaponry. Like the gauntlets and suit that Black Spider is wearing