The New Girl

"speaking", 'thinking', "electronic device"

Nathan's POV

Midtown High First Period

I was just sitting in my seat minding my own business when the intercom goes off and I hear Coulson's voice.

Coulson: Nathan Black please report to the principles office immediately

At that announcement everyone in class turns to me looking at me wondering what I did. I just sighed and stood up and walked out of class to Coulson's office. When I arrived I knocked on the door, and hearing Coulson telling me to enter I open the door and stepped into his office. I immediately took notice of the beautiful platinum blonde, almost white, haired girl standing in front of Coulson's desk. The girl turned around when she heard me enter and looked at me, the only thing I could think about right now was how beautiful she was. 

Coulson: Ah Nathan there you are

Coulson: Ah Nathan there you are. Let me introduce you to our new student. This is Felicia Hardy and just she transferred here from another school. I'd like you to show her around school and make her feel welcome here.

Nate: (quickly composing himself) No problem principle Coulson I'd be happy to show Ms. Hardy around school. (Nate goes to shake Felicia's hand, they shake hands) 'Her hands are soft but show subtle signs of being worked'. (Smiling at Felicia) Hello my name is Nathan Black but my friends call me Nate. It's a pleasure to meet you Felicia.

Felicia: (Giving a sweet smile of her own) Likewise Nate. 

They both stand there for a few seconds looking into each others eyes getting lost in the moment. They were both brought out of their own world when Coulson coughed into his hand looking at them suspiciously. 

Nate: Well um let's get going shall we? I'll give you the tour and show you where your classes are.

Felicia: Sounds good to me handsome.

Nate goes to the door and holds it open for her allowing Felicia to go through the door way and out into the hall with Nate following.

Felicia's POV

Moment's Earlier When Nate Walked In

I turned around to see who came in the office and was momentarily stunned at the tall, muscular, boy standing in front of me. He had long black with the back put up into a ponytail with a few bangs framing his angular face. This boy was drop dead gorgeous, but what really drew my attention was his eyes. His eyes were a beautiful blue that I could get lost in. When he shook her hand she noticed how his hand was firm and calloused and how his grip was strong but not to the point of making it uncomfortable. When he smiled and introduced himself Felicia felt her heart flutter a bit.