Venom is Back

(Ok so I've decided to skip a few episodes ahead in the series I'm going to be jumping to season 1 episode 10)

New York

The last few days have been crazy first Hulk shows up and fights an energy monster, Venom came back, and finally the team went on a trip to ASGARD and fought frost giants and Loki. And somehow I missed out on all of it because I was fighting B-lister villains and stopping criminals all across New York. I just wanted something to happen that I could participate in.

And as if the universe had just heard my plea I hear the sound of glass breaking and I look to see that the skylight of a jewelry shop with a perfectly cut hole in it.

BS: 'Thank you universe'

So I landed on the roof and lower myself through the hole upside down into the store, I look around and see the perpetrator of the robbery. Black Cat.

BS: I don't think that belongs to you kitty.

Black Cat turns around in surprise and smiles at Nate.

BC: It does now handsome. (She quickly grabs her whip and tries to whip Nate)

Nate seeing the whip coming at him flips out of the way and lands crouched on a glass display. Nate then shoots a web at the whip pinning it to another display. Black Cat tries to pull it loose but it won't budge, she growls and turns back to the Spider in front of her.

BC: Alright no toys then. (She unleashes her claws)

BS: Agreed. (He says unleashing his own claws and using the hand sign for bring it on)

Black Cat then charges at Nate claws swinging and kicking at him, Nate continues to block and tries to counter attack but is blocked just as well by Black Cat. 

BS: Not bad Cat. (Black Cat grins). But not good enough.

Nate then pushes one of Black Cats claws to the side and does a spinning roundhouse kick into Black Cat sending her flying through the front window of the store scaring bystanders who had no clue what was going on. When Cat stopped rolling she flipped her hair back out of her faced and huffed, smirking and growling. Black Spider stepped through the window with the sound of the alarm blaring inside to see Cat stand back up smirking at him.

BC: (Purring) Mmmm. You're good my love. Why don't you ditch the hero gig and come with me, we can be partners in crime together.

BS: Sorry Cat I can't do that. Now return what you stole and I'm sure the judge will consider lightening your jail sentence.

BC: Sorry handsome can't do that. (She presses a button on her bracelet)

Nate's spidey-sense went off and he backflipped over Black Cats whip which had come racing back into her awaiting hand. Black Cat hearing police sirens incoming turned to Black Spider and smiled at him.

BC: Looks like that's my cue to leave Spidey. (She flicks her wrist wrapping the whip around her waist again)

BS: And what makes you think I'm gonna let you leave?

Black Cat smirks at him and tosses a small orb at his feet. The orb then hit the ground and immediately incased his feet in some kind of foam that instantly solidified into a concrete like material. Black Spider tried to get his feet out but couldn't move them what so ever, when he looked back up towards Black Cat he saw she wasn't there. He then looked to a nearby roof to see her standing at the edge with her hair swaying in the wind smiling at him. Black Cat then proceeded to blow a kiss at him and disappeared into the night. 

Black Spider was still standing there trying to get his feet out when the police showed up. One of the cops walked up to him seeing he was stuck.