chapter 11.

Giovanni DeLuca

Giovanni DeLuca

I woke up the next morning after the shit show at the club opening last night with Sage's small body snuggled into my side as she snores softly.

I brought my arm that was wrapped under her head and began to play with her wild curly hair letting the curls boing before picking them up again. Sadly my admiring got interrupted as I got a phone call from my idiot twin brother.

"What the fuck do you want "I asked him while rolling my eyes.
"Good morning to you too baby brother, "he said cheerfully.

Yes, he is the oldest by like two minutes and he never misses the opportunity to remind me of it. Most people think I'm older because I'm the more mature one out of us but surprisingly it's that big dufus on the other line.

"Is there a reason you are calling me at 8 in the morning "
"Gosh so grumpy and for what " he sassed per usual "Anyways Gym in 15 so I can whoop your ass "
"If anyone's getting their ass whipped it's you, "I tell him honestly since he interrupted my peaceful morning staring at the goddess under me.
"Yeah alright, "he said before hanging up the phone.

I slowly and carefully untwined my arms from Sage so that I wouldn't wake her and tiptoed to my bathroom to get ready for our gruesome morning workouts. They usually consist of the twins beating all of our asses, they were by far the best fighters out of all of us.

I placed a soft kiss on Sage's temple before walking out of the room and up to the third floor where the gym was located.

"Good morning disappointments "I greeted with a big smile as I walked into the gym.
"You're certainly chipper today, "Sienna said squinting her eyes at me questioningly.
"It's a beautiful day today, "I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Are you sure that it has nothing to do with the curly-haired german that's in your bed right now? "Alessandro said smirking slightly as he wrapped his hands.

"Maybe "

"Awww how cuttteee "Alessa teased "Giovanni is in looovveee"
"Hold on, "I said with a slight chuckle "Love is a strong word Les, I just have a strong liking towards her"

"Wait wait wait, "Natalia says "You like her, "She said grinning "You haven't fucked her and thrown her to the side like the other girls so you must have strong feelings ...correct"

"Correct "I mumble lowly ."Anyways I want to take her on a date but I don't know what to do yet."
"Leave that to us, "Vadim said as he Vik shook their heads with shit-eating grins attached to their faces.

I probably would take relationship advice from Vik and Vad over Gianni because let's all be honest here, Natalia is running that relationship up, down, and sideways. Alessandro is out of the question because he's like a walking ad for an STD. Plus Vik and Vad make my sisters happy so they must be doing something right.