chapter 46.

"Do you think he'll like them?" I check out my new ink in the mirror

We had just finished our finals and Tessa had this idea to get spontaneous tattoos. So here I was, standing in front of a full length body mirror admiring the new ink that sat in between my boobs.

I got a bee tatted on the inside of my ring finger. A snake was slithering it's way between my breast and my fingers were covered with small dainty designs. On my forearm sat the date that he proposed to me.

"Oh he'll love it alright." Alessa said suggestively, giving a pointed stare towards my chest tattoo.
I smirked knowing just how much attention that tattoo would be getting once it healed.

"I can't believe you're getting married." Willow exclaimed as we walked out of the tattoo shop.

I couldn't either.

Almost a year ago I was in a bad relationship getting physically and emotionally abused. Never in a million years would I have imagined that I would be marrying the love of my life and in the Italian Mafia.

Never.

"I can't either." I blushed while we walked down the street. The guys had made sure to double security around us after word got out about my engagement. I could see why they hated the media so much now.

"We have one engagement party out of the way and now we're planning another," Natalia clapped her hands." Ideas are already brewing in my mind."

"Oh great," Mya drawled, playfully rolling her eyes.

Let's just say Nat went a tad bit overboard when planning Tessa and Sienna's engagement party. It was like the house threw up glitter and twinkle lights. Natalia did know how to throw a party, i'll give her that.

"Hey," she smacked Mya's arm." I just want the best for our girl, and there is no way that we are allowing some tasteless hag to throw their party." She motioned between her and the girls. We laughed as we continued to make our way down the street to the sushi bar.

We linked arms as we walked inside and got our regular table.

I sat down, twisting the ring that now adorn my finger. It became a habit a day after he proposed. The ring brought me comfort in knowing that he was mine and I was his.

You could imagine how many people called me a gold-digging slut when they found out about the engagement. I was almost tempted to have Alessandro hack into their accounts and find out their address. If they could talk all the mess in the world behind a screen, surely they could say it to my face.

But then I remind myself to be the bigger person and enjoy my happiness with the man they wished they had.

Gio was already upset about the media announcing our engagement before we could because one, Owen was still a major threat. For two, he didn't like how people were attacking me over him being happy and in love.