chapter 4

I turned around to face a late as hell Kelsie, who I haven't even talked to in like two weeks by the way

"Why the fuck are you making out with some skank when you knew I was coming "she screeched causing some of the party-goers to look in our direction.

"First of all lower your fucking voice "I growled in a low tone ."Second of all, we are not together therefore I can do whatever the fuck I want ."

"But we just hooked up, "She said stomping her feet like a child.

"Yeah two weeks ago you crazy ding bat, "Natalia said jumping in "and I know you did not just call her a skank ." A proud smile formed on my face as she stood up for Sage.

"If it walks like a skank and talks like a skank, it's a skank, "Kelsie said as she turned her gaze on Sage who didn't look affected by her words at all.

"So you then, right? "Sage asked her with raised brows as we all tried to hold back snickers.

"Listen here bitch "Kelsie said walking towards Sage "Back the fuck off of Gio or I will make your life all types of hell if you don't go hope on a plane and go back to Af-,wherever the fuck you came from and leave him to me ."

"And where exactly did she come from"Sienna asked with an arched brow as she stepped forward a little bit as we all feared that this conversation was going to go completely left.

We do not stand for racism in this group or family and if that was the direction this conversation was going then Kelsie for sure would find herself waking up from a coma shortly.

"Whatever shit hole she crawled out of, "She said changing whatever she was going to say last minute as she looked at our threatening faces and gulped.

"It didn't sound like you were about to say that a few seconds ago, "Willow called her out on her bullshit.

I thought I was tripping when she changed her sentence but not. She was crazy and fucking racist, unacceptable.

"You know what I'm tired of this bitch "Alex said walking up to her ."Get the fuck out of here and stay the fuck away from my brother "She said pointing to the door.

"Come on Alex not you choosing trash over me, "She said rolling her eyes "You've known her for what all of two seconds "

"Bitch we don't like you, "Alessa said "Don't go around acting like we're buddy-buddy when we despise your ass, so get the fuck out before we drag you out ."

"I'll leave when that bitch leaves, "She said crossing her arms.

"Who the fuck does this girl think she is "Mya said pulling out of Carlos's grip and walking towards her before getting pulled back by Willow.

"That's not happening, "Alex said crossing her arms as well as she looked down on Kelsie.

"Well then I'll make it happen, "She said coming around Alex and stomping her way towards Sage raising her hand.