Chapter 60:New Multiverse

Ah yes, where it all began

Ah yes, where it all began....???? Time later Error's POV

I play with a puppet of Blue happily. My brother, yes I know he exists, has left to check on things in other AUs. He is always lloking to help those in need. He found me in my anti-void a little while after the X-Event. Now I just stay here in the anti-void, wishing nothing more to stay away from the weirdos that came into our worlds, claiming to be from other multiverses. None of them looked like the original timelines or any of us, so it's just as believeable. Some didn't have as good intentions as others. There's this dorito trying to take over the multiverse and this demon or whatever name Trigon that keeps picking fights with some group of heroes in Outertale for example. Outer has joined me in the anti-void, not wishing to deal with any additional violence.  Fine by me, just one rule:SCIENCE CANNOT EXPERIMENT WHILE HE VISITS OUTER!

I got bored and lifted my puppet amongst the strings, puppets and my hammock. I've done minimal destruction lately, just to keep a balance. Rather not go out there. Instead, I got curious and went over to where my brother's stuff is. I find a bunch of scrapbooks and pictures littering the floor. 

Some I recognize, others I didn't

Some I recognize, others I didn't. I pick some of the pictures. Each had writings in E!PapOne said:Goth is very humble. Another with a little girl looking like Geno said:Shino sneaking around to play. A smaller one was labeled Blue and Dust hanging out, which seems reasonable. The Star Sanses kinda broke out of their roles and have hung out with us more and Dust has taken a liking to Blue. I glance at one of Ink, labeled by my brother with a note saying that he is happy to see Ink smile. A picture below it had Fresh looking unhappy and it said:"Fresh is done with Fell's unrad language".

Understandable.

I see Killer in another with someone I didn't recognize. I tuck it away to ask about it some other time. I see the last picture. I sort of recognize him. I look at the back to see it is labeled Gradient. The name and person seems familiar but I can't think of it. I didn't think much of it, my brother makes tons of friends easily and maybe I just recall my brother mentioning his name. 

I wander around a bit and suddenly get knocked to the ground.

"WhAt ThE?!"I shout

I struggled to get up, my glitches messing with me and my haphephobia kicking in. My glasses fell aside and my eyes get filled with glitchy signs, blinding me.