Chapter 20:Different....

Blueprint's POV

We walk to my house and I pack the stuff. I got the basic necessities as well as the Raven necessities. A puzzle to distract me, a water bottle to spray him away if Goth doesn't, and a few random items to whack him away with. I got my phone back and packed it as well. Might want to take pics for memories. He is annoying, but somehow find him a friend. It's just that I would like being able to be around him without him trying to kiss me or be a flirt every five minutes. No, not even five minutes! Every chance he gets he tries something stupid! I understand what Mr. Geno went through with Mr. Reaper now. I'd like to see or be around more sides of Raven than his flirt side. I've heard of his other sides, other qualities, from people like his siblings or our friends, but I've never seen them. It's as if they go non-existant or hidden beneath the flirt side whenever we hang out. So, the chances of seeing those sides or qualities as I hope to are slim and I just TRY to deal with it. But it's annoying and I don't like it. But....I do like him. That's why I stick around. I deal with it. Because even if he's annoying and a flirt, he's a good friend.

Though his timing could be better.

I'm zipping the bag up after packing my sleeping bag when I feel two hands grab me. I get pulled back and get a kiss on the cheek.

"You ready to go, Printy?~"Raven's voice says

Like I said, he has a flirt side that he uses any chance he gets.

I spray him away.

"Yes, I am. Chill out."I say

"Oh come on, Printy! You know you love me."He says

"Do I know that?"I ask

He smiles.

I pick up my bag.

"You're not gonna say it?"He asks

"Say what?"I respond

"That you do."He says

"Pfft, like in the movie? This isn't Disney. Now let's-"I begin

"Oh, so this was the onesie idea Sprinkle was talking about. Hey bro, you might wanna see this."A voice says

I look and see S!Pap there. If we were in my timeline, it would be Uncle Pap, but this isn't. Blue peeks in and his eyes become stars.

"Aww! How cute! Dusty and I just saw that movie! One sec!"Blue says, running off

Oh great....

He comes back with his phone. S!Pap chuckles. Raven wraps an arm around me, smiling already. I force a smile for Blue and he takes a picture. Blue and his bro go to the kitchen and I head outside.

"Did he try anything?"Goth asks

I nod.

Goth sprays Raven twice.

We set off to the cabin and Sprinkle welcomes us inside.

"Aww! You all look great! And it seems Shino gave the correct people her Disney ship onesies! You two really are a Judy and Nick."Sprinkle says, in a cat onesie

"Oh shut up."I say with a shake of my head

We go in and settle in. I look around at everyone. Jasper wears a bat onesie, PJ in a squid onesie, Dameon in a polka dot, Ghastly in a striped onesie, his brother in a star patterned onesie and Desire in a dog onesie like Goth and Palette. I shake my head and sit down. We were all just hanging out or setting up. I took my puzzle out, a rubix cube. I start playing with it to pass time.

"Ooo! That side looks nice!"Raven says, pointing to a side I managed to get all the blue on

"Thanks, wait-"I say, then realize what he's setting up for