Chapter 37:Happily Ever Babysitter

Blueprint's POV

"How come you nearly sent Blueprint away, Radier?"Shino asks as I get help from Cogsworth to bandage Shino's other wounds

Lumiere could not be trusted with bandages. For obvious reasons.

"This place messed with my head.....And I wanted to protect you from intruders."He says

"Aww! It's okay! But you should worry about yourself first!"Shino says

"Says the one with bad wounds and worries about the person who fell down 6 stairs."I say with a shake of my head

"Hey, you'll understand why I say that when you see his wound! And last I checked, this story isn't very accepting to unique people or creatures!"Shino says

"And you are done. Done in 20 minutes, not bad."Cogsworth says

"If the adults were here, I'd imagine Suave being Cogsworth."Shino says

"Good point."I say

Radier chuckles.

"What's a Suave?"Cogsworth asks cluelessly

"I guess it's something nice. They all seem happy. I think she complimented you, my good friend."Lumiere says

"She did."I assure Cogsworth

He smiles.

"Shino, come along."He says

Shino follows the little clock as he drags Lumiere out with him. That leaves me with Radier.

"Alright buddy, let's see those wounds Shino talked about."I say

He nods and I see these big shards of the box and glass were piercing his back, including an entire box flap. I carefully take them out and bandage him. He smiles and thanks me.

We stay there for a few days, unsure of where to go from here, especially with the situation being like what Shino said, not very unique accepting despite being a unique story. So we just hung out here. And may I just say, it is amazing and funny to watch a fully grown beast with the mind of a kid having a snowball fight with a child 4 times smaller than him. Sometimes he lost, sometimes he won. But they always hung out by the fire afterwards, Radier having to thaw out his fur from being pelleted by snowballs. 

Lumiere helped me find some proper clothes. And we found a warm welcome from Mrs. Potts or Chip. Chip enjoyed being able to show his tricks or fool around with us. 

They kept reminding Radier of how many petals were left though. Shino didn't know what they meant, she had apparently never read the story of the Beauty and the Beast. Radier only read the beginning because he would read her a bedtime story and that's as far as he could get before she fell asleep or one of her family members busted him hiding out in her room. So neither of them know what happens towards the end or what will happen with these petals the flower loses. Not the best situation, but I don't want to ruin their fun. Surely they'll catch on or figure it out.

One day, we sit in the big living room by the fireplace. Radier and Shino were happily chatting. I sit beside them and watch Chip do his tricks. Suddenly there is a loud banging. Mrs. Potts sends Chip to the kitchen. Radier goes to investigate. Shino looks at me, seeming worried.

"Have the villagers come? Do you think they will be nice?"She asks

"I dunno. Probably not."I reply

Radier comes back, looking VERY uneasy.