Chapter 9:Train and Protect

Nightmare's POV

"Hey, Nightmare.~"A voice says

I look around and see Tim towering over me.

"What do you want?"I ask

"To give you an offer called the easy way out. Join me."He says

"No."I say

"Welp, suit yourself. I'll make it as painful and hard for you as possible in my plan. You will assist me, wether you like it or not. Thanks to Renew."He says

"What are you talking about?"I ask

"That liquid you choked on was full of my code. Now, I can do whatever I want with you. So, let me tell your future."He says

All my friends and family appear. One by one, they get slashed and turn to dust. I watch in horror.

"But you already knew that didn't you? I mean, you did almost kill Killer. And you'll slip up again!"He says

"LEAVE ME ALONE! NO!"I yell

He comes close and laughs. He grabs me and I slowly turn to the other form. He tosses me and I no longer had any control. I watched them turn to dust. 

"No!"I shout

Then, I wake up, crying.

I wipe my tears, shaking.

It was just a bad dream.....Just a bad dream. Nothing more......I can prevent it.....I will prevent it.

"Nighty.~"I hear someone say

I look up and see Killer smiling down at me.

"You ready? We're home."He says

I look and see the giant front door. 

I smile and nod. I see the sun rise, meaning this is another day. I wipe my eyes again to make sure there are no tears. I notice the windows are covered, no lights on, but to be expected.

He places me on his shoulder and takes me inside.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Everyone cheers, leaping out at me

I jump, gripping Kills' hand from shock.

"Aww, he's so tiny!"Étoile says

Everyone starts commenting and wishing me birthday wishes. Dust's main concern was with Blue's worry and overthinking. Pfft, with my new size, he was worried about how the gifts would work now. Encre worried about the cake. But they also wondered what happened. Kills, Dream and Cross explained. Fell hops down, dragging Classic to where they won't get stared at or trampled on. Goth had to keep Shino from hugging tiny Raven to death. I look at Kills and he smiles. I look at them all and they pass me around curiously.

When Encre gets a hold of me, he smiles.

"I made a gift for ya with Ink's help! Come on!"He says, carrying me upstairs

I smile happily.

He gives me a box wrapped wonderfully. I have trouble opening it. It's twice my size. Triple even. I climb to the top and look in. I can't see anything. But then I feel myself get nudged into the box. I fall in and land softly. I feel some kind of cloth. It changes shape and then Encre puts some clothing over the shirt I already have on. He lifts a hood over my head.

"Ink got a message from Dream explaining what went down before ya came. Ink added something that makes this hoodie adapt with you. I hope you like it."He says

I feel it. It's nice and cozy. It's soft and warm already. It fits well and there are two strings to adjust the hood. I look up at Encre and smile.