Chapter 50:Reuinions and CATastrophies

Fresh's POV

It felt like days passed. No luck with any unrad language sensed. The ONE TIME I want someone to say something bad, NOBODY does it. I don't know if I should be happy with their good language or not. Suave sure is keeping Fell in line. Kudos to him. 

But as time went on, the experiments seemed to get worse or stronger. The effects and results at least.

Rufous became a full wolf, though can speak and walk like a person with the shield. Azure is now a complete bunny, but can talk and carries the necklaces on his long ears. He seems very protective about them. Charlos is JUST FINE. His experiments were to turn him into a full bat, but since he is a vampire and can turn into a bat already, that was as useless or redundant as making Beast Boy turn into an animal. 

I have lost my voice and have gotten used to walking on all fours, though my wounds are still healing so I limp a bit. Now I can only make cat noises and have become the smallest one of the bunch. And boy, does that NOT help ease Deccy's worry when he calls. Since I can't talk, Charlos will talk about whatever he wants or use the calls as a chance to ask Deccy questions, never introducing himself. Azure or Rufous would take the phone by then, introduce themselves and assure him that I'm ok, then hang up. Yeah, it's either that or Charlos gets Deccy on a rant to let out his stress or something, leaving the phone under me while I nap, only for me to wake up purring to the sound of his voice. He was too confused and has no clue that's me.

My effects are happening the quickest, but the more time that passes, the closer they are getting to my point.

One day though, I sensed something strong and familiar. FELL IS CURSING UP A STORM! And telling by which ones he is using, he probably burned his hand again on the stove. I do not waste any time, knowing Suave may shut him up soon. I get up and glance at the other three. Azure is napping beside Rufous, the necklaces dangling by his ears. Rufous and Azure are curled up in the shield like it is a sled or trash can lid. Charlos has my phone and is taking pics of us. I get up, my legs shaking weakly. I pounce at him, knocking him into the shield with Rufous and Azure, then quickly teleport.

Once complete, I get up and look around. My body did not agree with my sudden teleportation and I suddenly threw up a hairball. Eww. I look at them.

"Where are we?"Azure asks

"Yeah and what the BARK was that shove over?"Rufous asks

I guess even my censors are animal sounds now.

"OH! He sensed someone cursing! He was teleporting us! The shove was to keep us together! This place looks cool!"Charlos says

"We're on an island...."Azure says

HUH?

I look around. Sure enough, we are on an island under a shady tree. Nobody is in sight.

Guess Shino's security code threw me off.

"It's nearly sundown. I'll fly when it turns dark and see if there is anyone to help us."Charlos says

An hour later he flew off as a bat, leaving me with my phone. A few minutes passed. Then an hour. Rufous got impatient and pushes the shield into the water like a raft or canoe. We sat there, not moving. As we drifted from the island, the two of them began to question if Rufous made a good decision.

"THE CALVARY HAS ARRIVED!"Charlos cheers

I look ahead to see him on an Explorer raft. With him are Palette, Goth and Shino.Shino pulls the shield onto the small raft we each smile. Azure and Rufous look at the kids inconfusion. Rufous pulls Azure closer protectively.