Chapter 40: No?!

"FRED, Y/N I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING" George shouted from downstairs

Six months have passed since we got the news that Katie was cursed.

The times passed quicker than ever. For me every day was different and I learned something new nearly every day.

The first exams were approaching quicker than ever so I spent most of my free time studying either alone in the flat or in the library with Osbert.

A few weeks before, shortly after Fred's and George's birthday Osbert visited us in the flat and it was quite amusing seeing Fred and Osbert trying to get along.

Even though Fred understood that Osbert was not seeing me in a romantic way at all, he still didn't really seem to enjoy his company.

On the twins' birthday, the 1st April we got the news that Katie seemed to be getting better and not only George but also Fred and I were relieved that she was getting better.

Before the start of April I finally got to meet Fleur again after she spent christmas at the Burrow and not in France. She was quite annoyed that she didn't get along with Mrs. Weasley and Ginny and she wasn't able to work out why. The only reason she could come up with it that Mrs. Weasley thought that Bill and her were taking it too fast.

Fred and George on the other hand didn't mind Fleur at all when she visited me at the flat.

Though I have to admit that it was quite weird considering the fact that Fleur would be part of the Weasley family in summer, The twins seemed to find it weird too, thinking about the fact that my best friend would be part of their family.

As of right now Fred and I were in the kitchen preparing a simple dinner when we heard George from downstairs.

"WHAT IS IT GEORGIE?" Fred shouted downstairs with no answers

About a minute later George came sprinting up the stairs into the flat, completely out of breath

"I...letter....Katie" was all he was able to say as he gasped for air.

"What?" Fred asked confused "What is about Katie?"

"She just send this letter" George said shortly after he took a deep breath

"She did? George that is amazing isn't it" I said surprised

"YES! I haven't opened it yet though" George said

"What are you waiting for? The next Quidditch World Cup?" Fred said as he plopped down on one of the couches

"Oh shut up" George smiled as he opened the letter and unfolded it

"Come now, read it out loud" Fred told George, who seemed just as excited for the news as his twin.

Dear Georgie, Y/N and Fred,

I was released from St. Mungo's awhile ago (don't worry not before your birthday Georgie) but it took me some time to finally get back to Hogwarts.

So yeah I am back at Hogwarts and before you guys ask, I don't remember what happened or anything.

I'm feeling a lot better now but I'll probably have to repeat my 7th year here because I was gone for half of the school year. So it'll be another year until I graduate but we can see each other again in summer.

I do really miss you people, especially because I only have Leanne left as a friend here and she will be gone next year too.

I hope that we will see each other soon and Georgie: I love you and miss you more than anything xx

Katie xx

George finished reading the letter out. After every sentence he read out, his face relaxed more and more and after he finished relief watched over his face.

"She is fine! She is perfectly fine" he sighed

"Those are amazing news, George" I said as he gave me a hug "George...too intense...I can't breathe" I said and he finally released me from the hug

"Sorry" George chuckled as he scratched his neck "Guess those were feeling taking over"

"It's fine! I just didn't wanted to die from a hug" I smiled

"I am just so relieved that she is alright! I mean everything could have happened right? She could have...died or be harmed for the rest of her life" George said

"I know Georgie but see the positive side of it! You will be able to see her very soon as well as we will" Fred spoke up after being quiet the whole time

"You're right" George sighed again

BANG!

Something crashed against the window

"Please don't tell me it's Errol again" Fred sighed and got up to open the window. I have seen the family's owl before and I recognized it immediately as it collapsed on the table

"It's for you" Fred said as he handed me the letter

"Really?" I said surprised as I didn't expect any mail from the Burrow.

Hello Dear,

you might remember when I dropped into the flat back in September and told you that you should visit for a cup of tea.

I had a full schedule so far but what about if you visit on the 31th June?

I do realise that a Tuesday might not be the best time for it but please consider it if your schedule is not too full.

You can of course bring the twins along too if you want to.

Mrs. Weasley

"Who wrote you?" Fred asked me as he tried to look over my shoulder

"It's from your mum" I explained "she invited me to a cup of tea"

"She did that?" Fred said surprised

"Well it seems like it, doesn't it" I told him as I handed him the letter

"You're right" Fred said "You should write her back soon in case she will get worried or anything"

"I will" I said

"Oh and we are allowed to come too right?"

"No?!" I laughed