Chapter 7

[I'm just gonna go straight into it, I promise I'll try to update every week but you should know me by now, that's not always gonna happen.
The song's Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye
Have fangirling fun!]

Calum's POV:
I managed to persuade Kennedy and Libby to help, they may not want to help, but I said that we might get some answers to what happened. They weren't really angry, but they got over the worry over her and now they think of Gabbie as somebody that they used to know.

We headed down to Josh's school a while a go, we snook out in our lunch break, and ran all the way here so nobody could catch us.

We found Gabbie in the hall, on the floor. She must of had a panic attack or something.

Now we're waiting for her to wake up after she passed out. Josh carried her into the music room so she wouldn't be trampled and we could talk with some privacy to us.

As I waited, I couldn't help but notice the look of concern on Josh's face as he watched Gabbie, laid on the floor with Kennedy's jacket underneath her head.

"She'll be fine, you know. She has panic attacks all the time. It's normal, don't worry." I try to reassure.
"I know, o get them too, but what, or who, caused it?" His jawline hardened as he clenched his jaw in anger.

We all knew who it was, it was obvious, but how? Why? When?

At that moment, Gabbie woke up. Josh leaped across to her in a flash.

"Josh." She smiled

We seriously needed to get those two together, they're meant to be.

"Okay you, explain." I demanded a little too harshly, I didn't want her to think that we were mad with her, but we needed answers, that's what she owes her friends.

"I-I-I..." she started, as I sat down next to her.