Chapter 2

[Woop woop second chapter! I think this is the first thing I've ever done tat I have been slightly committed to!!! Sooooo excited, hope you like it :D]

''Both if you have detentions for the rest of the week, and next week!"

He walked back into the classroom and left us in the hall, he'd probably call us back in when he's calmed down and won't try and kill us. I turned to Gabbie, she was crying again. I wanted to hold her in my arms, never let go, tell her that nobody was going to make her upset anymore. But I couldn't, i can't and I never can do either.

I wanted to know why she was so upset but I didn't want to ask anything yet. We haven't even known each other for long. I did the only thing I could do, give her a hug. She didn't pull away which was kind of a relief, instead she just moved in closer to me which was kind of impossable to do.

Stop it! Don't think like that! She'd never like me, ever!

Gabbie's POV:

I like hugs, warm ones, small ones, group Ines, bear ones, but Josh's hug, this one that's making me feel welcome into this weird school, this one is by far my favourite. I could get used to this, I can't, obviously he doesn't like me, but if I could I'd defonitley have more of these hugs all the time.

The bell went, I hadn't even done any work, oh well, I can catch up tonight with Mr Stewart. We let go of each other (although I did it reluctantly) as people started to crowd the halls. I didn't even know where my next lesson is.

''Do you know where Miss Bellamy's room is? I need to get to sociology.''

''I've got sociology aswell, I'll show you. Come on, we don't wanna get into more trouble today!"

I giggled and headed to to sociology with Josh. I hope I can sit with Josh in this class as well, and all the others, though he might not have the same classes as me.

We get to class and a woman appeared, she smiles at me warmly.

''Ate you the new girl, Gabbie?'' I nod, trying my best ti keep a ow profile.

''Okay then, would you like to sit anywhere in particular? In sure some people wouldn't mind moving so you can sit with your new friends.''

Yes!!!! I can sit with Josh. Oh Gog, there go the butterflied again.

''Uh, can I sit with Josh Ramsay please?" I smiled at the thought f him.

''Of course you can.''

She turned to a boy sat next to Josh.

''Matt, would you mind moving to here please.'' She pointed to an empty sest next to two other boys ''Ian, Mike, is that okay with you two?"

They both nodded and smiled at me, I shakily smiked back and sat next to Josh.

''Hello again'' I said

''Well hello there'' he said in his failed attempt at a British accent

I giggled and started on my work, well, I tried anyway...

Josh's POV:

Hr giggle is the most admirable thing ever! I don't care that I'm kind of embarrassing myself with my awful British accent, I'd do anything to hear her giggle.

''Oh, I say, would you like a cup of tea, Mildred?" I apssid in my 'British accent, she giggled again

''Milderd! Who the hell's Mildred!?"

''I have no idea but it's the first name I thought of.''

She calmed down ''You should probably do some work you know.''

I sighed, she was right but it was so fun messing around.

''Josh, could I please see you after the lesson's finished please? It won't take long.''

I nodded, I should really do some work or I'll be in even more trouble than I probably already am in. I sighed once more then looked at my work for the first time this less. I don't know how ti do any of this.

Gabbie looked over ti me then took my sheet and wrote a few notes on it. I mouthed a thanks to her and she smiked back in response then got on with her own work.

The bell went ''I'm gonna wait outside for you, k?''

''Sure, I don't think it'll take long anyway.''

She left and I headed ti Miss Bellamy. She didn't look mad, she looked mischevus which could be even worse with Miss Bellamy.

''I don't mind you talking, Josh, but please try do your work, how much did you do?'' She asked  with a smirk still on her face

''I finished it, look'' I held the sheet up for her to see, Gabbie's notes were still on there.

''Okay then, I'll let you off, but Josh, try and make it a tiny little bit more obvious that you like her, then I think she'd get the message then.''

I like Miss Bellamy, she's one of my favourite teachers bu when she knows a secret as big as this, she'll either tease you or make you tell the person, she's decided on making mete Gabbie I like her.

"'Look, I may not know Gabbie well but she seems very fond of you.'' She then became serious ''just think about it okay. Go, she's waiting for you Josh.''

I waed out, she's joking with me, she always does.