Chapter 13

For @JoshRamsay4Eva and @MarianasTrench4Eva
Your wish is my command! Thank you for reading 💕

Gabbie's POV
Concern washed over me as I helped Josh back to my house. The bruise on his face becoming more evident each step closer.

I hated Matt and his poxy little gang.

No, wrong word. I loathed them.

Eventually we arrived back home after a little bit of walking. I unlocked the door and threw my key down on the side table. I grabbed Josh's hand and pulled him upstairs into my room, looking back once in a while to make sure he was okay, only to see him beaming at me in response. Aww!

I lead him through my door and pushed him down into my bed, exiting the room to find the first aid kit in the bathroom.

Josh's POV:
I entered the door closest to the stairs, lead by Gabbie, who's fingers were still loosely intertwined with mine which made her even more adorable than she already is.

She pushed me gently down into her bed and left me there for a second.

I took the time to look around her room, it had white walls but they weren't really visible due to the amount of band posters scattered all over the walls randomly. I was sat on her black blanket that was draped over her large bed. To the side of her bed, which sat in the centre of the room, was a little side table with headphones on them. A wardrobe stood in the back corner.

She came back into the room holding a little box in her hands, sitting down right next to me on the bed.

She turned to me, both not saying a word. She opened the small green box and dug around the different bandages and packets until she found the thing she was looking for. She took the little packet out as I realised it was an antiseptic wipe. She carefully opened the packet and unfolded it, looking at my lip starting to dab it gently.

I hissed at the stinging sensation.

"Sorry." She whispered softly as she looked up into my eyes.

I felt the urge to kiss her, I hesitated as I remembered my lip, she wouldn't want to kiss me like this..

I forced my eyes down and pulled back a little. She snapped out of it and continued to dab at my lip.

"You need to-um-get some ice in your cheek."

I lifted my hand up to feel my cheek had swollen.

"Oh, um.."
"Come on." She pulled me up and lead me down to the kitchen, pulling out some ice in a bag from the freezer.

She turned to face me but she misjudged the distance between us causing her to crash into my chest.

She looked into my eyes again and leaned in towards me.

"What about my lip?" I asked
"I don't care."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. I leaned in and our lips connected, I pulled her closer by the hips and kissed her gently.

I felt her sigh in content as we continued to slowly kiss, I smile and pulled away, the feeling of pain catching up to me from my lip.

She leaned her head on mine and smiled at me.

"Gabbie?"
She hummed in response
"I know this is crazy and I know that we haven't really known you for a long time but I wanna get to know you. And by that I wanna know you better when we're closer. So what I'm asking is, will you be my girlfriend?"

She smiled and pecked me on the lips, being hesitant of my lip.

"Does that answer your question?"