Chapter 10

[OMG! CHAPTER 10! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE GOT THAT FAR! This is just a filler chapter I guess but YOU STILL HAVE TO READ, THERE'S INFO YOU CAN'T MISS IN IT!]

Elliot's POV (One of the year 11 boys):

Gabbie Heaton, the one who tried to escape. Tried being the key word in that sentence. Matt had kept me updated on Gabbie. She may not know it but she still owes us from last time, we didn't get to finish because she woke up too early.

Now Matt, my brother has been keeping tabs on her. Soon, we're gonna get what she owes us...

*The next day*

Matt's POV:
I followed Gabbie from her house the next morning and got on the bus with her.

"Hey there gorgeous, whatcha doing?"
"Oh, h-hi."

I sat down next to her, for some reason she seemed nervous. She definitely will be after this afternoon with Elliot and our friends from year 11.

A guy about 15 wearing an MFG blazer passed us as he went to sit down at the back, looking at Gabbie all the time as he walked. How dare he! She's mine! I slide my hand over to her knee and glared at him evilly, then sliding my hand up to her inner thigh to make the message absolutely clear to him.

She shifted away from me but she isn't gonna get away that easily, I keep a tight grip on her to make sure she got it, she's never gonna get away from me or my brother, ever.

We got off the bus at our stop and I pulled her along the pavement after me by her wrist, swinging her round to the front of me to kiss her roughly.

"You're mine, you got that?"
She nodded in reply, probably scared. She needs to learn that she's mine and nobody else's; especially that Josh Ramsay kid.

"Meet me here after school okay? Don't be late or you'll pay."

I slapped her across the face forcefully so her head moved to the side to show her that I'm not lying when I say she'll pay.