Chapter 5

[Since I got such a good response from someone in particular, I decided to write some more on my fanfic! Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy!!]

Josh's POV
I'm not mad, I know what's happening, as I walked in, I saw her... and him. He's probably claimed her now, he always does this. last time he did this he made someone almost commit suicide; I have to admit, there was no way that what she did didn't hurt, and annoy me, but I need to save her, from him. He's vicious.

That's where her red cheek came from. I felt the sudden urge to jut stand up and punch him, walk over to Gabbie and kiss her.

I need her, and I know she wants me too. She can't deny it.

I spent the whole lesson thinking of a plan to rescue her without raising suspicion or alarming anyone. I know exactly what I'm going to do.

I'm gonna need some help though. I run into the toilets to call Calum, one of my friends, him and his girlfriend, Libby, are always there for me.

I dial.

"Hey! What's up? How've you been, I haven't heard from you in ages."
"Hey, I've been fine but I was just wondering if you could help me..."

I told him everything, but he already knows about Matt, he's been in trouble with Matt before.

He tried to do the same thing to Libby, but Calum wasn't having any of it, he wanted Libby and he wasn't going to let an abusive boy get in the way. now look where they are, I just hope I can do the same with Gabbie.

"Ok, but what's Gabbie's last name? I used to have a friend called Gabbie, she left though"
"Heaton"
"Oh my god, it's her."
"What? What did she do, I don't understand."
"A few months ago, she was at our school, me, Libby and my other friend, Kennedy were her best friends, but something happened."

He paused
"What did she do?"
"We were at the greenway, waiting to meet up with her, but she never showed up, we waited for 2 hours, she never turned up. the next day she acted like it never happened, after that we had an argument but we never knew why she was late. I'm beginning to think she was on danger. After that she moved to another school, we never knew why."
"Oh."

That was all I could say.

"Hey, I'll still help you, and I'll try and get Kennedy and Libby to as well, though that may take a bit of persuading."
"Thank you so much. See ya later then. Bye."
"Bye."

I hung up and headed to my next lesson. As I walked in, she stared at me, I smile a small smile, just enough to show that I'm not mad at her, she smiles a small smile back, I melt at her gaze, I really do need her and I've only known her a few hours.

She's gonna be the death of me, I'm doomed but I love it.

The plan would take place in a few hours, I would save Gabbie and she would be mine.

I hope...