♔ | kick back

Mabel visits the WayV members during their filming of their comeback

Mabel's fingers tapped on the desk as a small sigh escaped her lips, catching the attention of Mark who was next to her. Mabel had been sat there for the good part of 20 minutes waiting for Kun to message her about when she could go visit them at their music video shooting. They had been shooting for at least 4 hours and all she wanted to do was to go over there and give them some snacks. Even if she wasn't supposed to...

Her phone dinged and she looked at it, seeing Kun's message that she can come anytime between 2 and 5. She smiled as she realised it was already bearing two, and grabbed Mark by the arm, swinging him out the door with her.
"Yo, what's the rush?"
Mabel have no response and carried on dragging him to the car.

The girl had recently learnt to drive. With the situation that was happening in the world, she decided it was time to learn how to drive so she didn't have to get Johnny or Kun or any one of their managers to drive her places. Everything was safe as she learnt, and she passed quite surprisingly, she might add. Mark didn't know if he fully trusted Mabel's driving skills yet, as this was the first time she'd driven with him but he had no choice except to sit there and hope they didn't crash.

They pair got in the car and set off, arriving to the filming location in about 30 minutes and without any driving mishaps. They got out, Belle grabbing the snacks, and then making their way in.

When they finally got in some of the boys eagerly ran over towards Belle and Mark, clearly happy to see them. Hendery gave Belle a quick hug before noticing the bag in her hand.
"Is that... food?" He asked.
"It sure is!" She held up the bag and immediately everyone's faces lit up. The small shrieks of joy that came from Yangyang and Hendery attracted the attention of Lucas and Kun who looked busy in some sort of heated debate.

Within minutes, everyone was happily eating their snacks. Mark was running after Xiaojun who had taken the seaweed and chocolate milk, bit of a strange combination of you were to ask anyone,  which made the room's atmosphere full of life. Some of the staff were trying to get them to calm down, and to get Xiaojun to not ruin his hair, but they didn't listen and kept on chasing each other. Mabel munched on her favourite sweet plum candy and watched them with a smile.

"Hey," She looked up a the voice to find Winwin looking down at her contently, "Want to be in the behind the scenes?"
Her face grimaced slightly as she popped another sweet into her mouth, "No thanks, I'm not wearing any makeup."
"That's okay, you look beautiful anyways. Come on," He carefully took her to where the camera was filming Yangyang and Ten. Yangyang was attempting to make Pocky look like the signature move from their dance. It wasn't working so well.

"Ah Mi-Ok's here." Ten said. The camera quickly panned over to her and Winwin and she immediately hid her face.
"No."
"Come onnnnn,"
"No." She refused to be on camera. She was getting a lot more confident without makeup, but that day was one of those days where she just didn't like what she looked like and preferred if the camera didn't see her.
"I'll run away."

The camera man took the camera away from Belle and she peered out from her friend's arm, thankful to see it was no longer being shoved in her nose.
"I'm gonna go. I have a schedule back at the company." She said to Winwin. He nodded and helped her get away from the other two boys who were still busy trying to make two sticks look like legs.

"MARK!" She quietly yelled, obviously not wanting to disturb the staff around. The boy in question looked up from his place with his big eyes with the '99z and stared inquisitively.
"We're leaving,"
Mark made his way over to her, and they left after saying goodbye to everyone (who in turn thanked them for the snacks).

Back in the car, Mabel's threw her head in her hands and groaned.
"What wrong?"
"My head hurts,"
"Too much sugar."
"Shut up, I didn't even eat all of them."
"Most of the packet is gone."
"Do you want to be late or what?"