♔ | nct world 2.0

Mabel's mission and experience in NCT world 2.0 (ep 1-4)

The filming had begun and Mabel was sat in her little cube, between Yuta and Yangyang on the bottom floor, following everything that was going on.

In episode 1, everyone had their own missions that they had to complete. Each person was allowed as many attempts as needed, but it had to be done in under 10 minutes. And does ong on what her mission was, Mabel knew that she would be under quite a bit of pressure.

So when her turn came to open her box, her heart started beating faster and she slowly reached down to take off the lid. She looked inside and saw a lie detector test; taking it out slowly and starting to dread even now coming onto the show.
"Oh god," She mumbled.

"Lie detector!" The voiceover started, "We all know that Belle is a very sweet and honest person and doesn't tell lies," (She could hear Mark scoff from above her somewhere) "Mission: Answer 5 questions all honestly, without getting shocked."

A chorus of oh's and wii's came from the rest of the boys as the girl sort of stood there with her mouth agape. Pass 5 questions? How was she going to do that?!
"Belle. You get to choose 5 members who will ask you a question of their choosing. Answer these honestly, and you succeed."
"Okay! I choose..." Belle thought of who to choose and decided on just choosing randomly, "Yangyang, Doyoung, Shotaro, Ten and Lucas."

The boys made their way to where Belle was with some of the staff bringing a table for her to put the test on. She slipped her hand in and braced herself; after all she had never done one of these before. Taeyong suggested that they do a practise question to see if it would work or not, so Ten asked her,
"Do you like being the only girl in NCT?"

"Yes."

BZZZZZ

Mabel pulled her hand away in shock and shook it violently whilst all the boys around her laughed. After a few moments of settling down, they decided to start the mission.
"Belle, Challenge Accepted!"

Yangyang was the first to ask; "Do you think my German is good?"
"Yes."

Bing.

"Do you like being my dance partner?"
"Yes."

Bing.

Well, it was going okay so far.

"Would you rather share a room with me or Mark?"
"You, of course."

BZZZ

Again, she pulled her hand away from the shock and stared at the machine in front of her.
"This is broken!"
"You'd rather share with Mark?"
"No Doyoungie oppa, I like sharing a room with you,"

"Mission failed."

They carried on with them starting again (luckily getting them right too) and with Doyoung asking another question.
"Do you prefer Jimin-sunbaenim or Minho-hyung?"
There it was. There was no secret that Mabel liked Jimin from BTS but who wouldn't? Her heart started racing as she tried to think of something to get the answer right.

"Minho-oppa." She said firmly.

Bing.

Okay good.

"Are you happy that me and Sungchan joined NCT this year?"

"YES!"

Bing.

"Am I really your best friend?"
Oh my gosh, now what? Belle was struggling on this one. Of course Lucas was her best friend but if she said that and it was wrong, they'd have to start again and by then she'd be at the end of her time.