♔ | another prank... oops

requested by YanaKim632

Mabel and Jungwoo pull a prank on the members

Belle and Jungwoo were sat in the practise studio alone whilst everyone else went to grab something to eat. Neither of them were hungry so they waited for the others to come back. They were just talking quite calmly. It was nice to talk to him and be with him alone for Belle without any of the other boys complaining that they're being 'touchy'. As they were talking, an idea popped into the girls head.

"Ooh, oppa. Do you want to play a prank on the others?"
"What? No. Remember what happened last time? You and Haechan weren't allowed near each other for days before anyone forgave you. I can't be away from you for that long," Jungwoo said, pulling Belle into his arms to lay against his chest.

"I know, but you know what I'm like. I like being cheeky and messing with them. It won't go wrong, I promise. You just have to act really well and it'll be perfect!" Belle protested and the boy sighed, asking what she had in mind.

"I think we pull a fake hickey prank on them." Belle peered upwards towards Jungwoo who was staring back down at her with eyes wide as saucers.
"Jagi..."
"Please! We can create a fake hickey on me, and then you can see it but pretend you don't know where it came from. As if someone else gave it to me. I can go to WayV's dorm or something and act as if I'm just visiting for an hour and come back with the fake hickey. I'll tell them about the prank too so if anyone calls them, they can all act as if they know nothing about it!"

After a little bit of hesitation, Jungwoo agreed. The girl jumped up from her place on the floor and squealed in excitement.
"It's going to be so funny when they find out it's not real. We should video it too so we'll never forget it!"
"On one condition," Belle looked at her boyfriend, waiting for what he was going to say next, "You buy me food for a week,"

>>>>>•<<<<<

That night, and the two were ready for the prank. Mabel had called Kun asking if she could come over for a bit to catch up with them since she had been at home and hadn't seem most of them for quite some time, especially Winwin.

Belle was currently in the bathroom with Jungwoo, and was trying to create a fake looking hickey on her neck.
"It just doesn't look right."
Another 5 minutes had passed and Belle had given up, wiping it all off to start again. Just then, an idea came to Jungwoo and he smirked a little bit.
"How about I give you a real hickey? It'll look better, plus it takes less time."
"I- what has gotten into you? Are you serious?" Belle asked and Jungwoo nodded, moving closer to her and brushing her hair out of the way.

""I- what has gotten into you? Are you serious?" Belle asked and Jungwoo nodded, moving closer to her and brushing her hair out of the way

20 minutes later and Mabel was at WayV's dorm, sat in their living room. They were all talking about the most random things, but it wasn't awkward; it was pretty normal and fun.
"Why do you have a turtle neck on? It's pretty warm in here," Xiaojun asked her and she looked down slightly.