♔ | nct 2020

Mabel's behind the scenes shoots of their new project

"Unnie!" Mabel's sweet voice rang out in the room, gathering the attention of 3 people. Quickly, her hair stylist came rushing out from behind a curtain obviously thinking something was wrong.
"I can't get this back in my hair," the young girl stated and held out the bow for her hair stylist to put in. Rolling her eyes, she took it although a small smile graced her unnie's lips.
"All done."

Belle thanked her and skipped off happily to see who was shooting right now. She hadn't been needed for any of the shots they were taking at the moment, so she had took longer to get ready and even used the time to go to the bathroom, resulting in her hair piece falling out of her hair. Arriving promptly on set, she looked at what was happening and her eyes trained onto the boys who were currently doing a group shot.

She watched as they took about 4 different shots of the group, even though they were only standing still. Belle presumed it was just for good measure. After what seemed like a few minutes of them stood doing nothing, they were dismissed and she went over to Hendery who was going to grab a drink.

"Hey," She greeted. The boy turned and smiled at her, happy to be in her presence.
"Hi,"

Worrying about a sense of awkwardness rushing over the two, Belle tried to start a conversation.
"What's your favourite colour?" Hendery glanced at the girl weirdly as to why she was asking this but she just looked back at him with a blank but seemingly innocent expression.
"Uh, I'd have to say pink. What about you?"
"Probably black,"
"Black is a shade, not a colour."
"Oh come on, I don't wanna have this argument again. I've already talked about this with Jeno-oppa! Don't you start too," She jokingly said to Hendery who played along back and mockingly put his hands in the air.
"Okay okay, don't need to get so defensive," He emphasised the word defensive and Belle reacted quick, lunging at him. Instead, he dodged her and she ended up chasing him around the set.

"Quiet please!" Their director yelled at the two, them immediately stopping in their tracks silently. Slowly, their heads tilted to look at each other and soon enough, they were in fits of giggles.

Quiet ones of course.

>>>>>•<<<<<

"Mimi, where are you?" Haechan said to practically an empty room. He could have sworn her saw Mabel go in there a second ago.
"I'm here!" A cheery voiced piped up from behind, startling him and making his heart race.
"Don't do that. Come on, we need you now." He grabbed her hand which she gladly took and intertwined their fingers as he dragged her along the corridor to the set.

When they got there, he let go and told her to go find her spot and that the director was gonna tell her a few changes. She did as he said and sure enough, there was a change for the ending. Instead of Belle being at the edge, she was going to be in the middle on the row behind Taeyong and slightly in front of Winwin. They had decided it would look too weird and almost uneven if she were to be sat on the edge, so they switched her and Renjun around.

Ending up the shot, the director called for the next shot where everyone was sat around that huge table. In this part, there was her, Yangyang and Mark sat next to each other which she was informed would be a shot in itself. She sat next to Mark with Yangyang on Mark's right side and waited for them to start.

"You look really nice Mabel," Mark said from beside her and she looked at him a bit emotionless as she didn't quite comprehend what he had said.
"Sorry, what was that?"
"I said you look really nice today," He repeated himself, smiling ever so slightly. The girls face turned into a grin as she thanked him and turned to her other side where Yuta was sat looking bored.

Mark swivelled back around in his chair, slightly embarrassed which was definitely noticeable to Yangyang.
"Hyung, your ears are red."
"Ahhh, really?" He quickly took his hands and covered his ears. His feelings for Mabel had practically gone away (because he wasn't ruining her relationship with Jungwoo) but also because he knew it wouldn't be right to. But at certain times, when she would do certain things, it would make his heart flutter.

At that exact time he thought of his little 'sister's' relationship, she had locked eyes with Jungwoo who wasn't that far away on the table. Mabel gave him a cute, tiny wave and a smile to which he returned with a wink, sending her into flushes of red and pink.

Trying to conceal it, Yangyang decided to make a joke to loosen the almost silent atmosphere between the 3 people there.
"Your face is almost the same colour as Jaehyun-hyungs hair."

(outfit she was wearing with makeup and hair too btw)