♔ | dispatch

15/3/20

Mabel and Jungwoo were out on a walk, masks covering their faces and hoods pulled up. They were being careful not to lose each other in the small crowd but stayed together, their hands laced around one another's.

Just as the sun was starting to set, the took a turn to Han River and walked along the bank for a short while. Neither of them really conversed, simply enjoying each other's presence.

Mabel pointed to an empty bench and the two made their way over, sitting down and looking out towards the city.

"naneun ajikkkaji geugose seo isseo, neo-ege gobaekhadeon geu nal, geuraeseo neoege naega deo mianhae, neoreul sangcheojugin sireosseo, jigeum batgo inneun jeonhwareul naeryeono-eumyeon, dasi dallyeogalge. changbakkeneun nunmuldaesin biga naeryeo-ogo, i sungan nege modeun maeumeul dama, saranghandago malhalge, mianhago tto mianhae, naega." Jungwoo's soft voice rang in Mabel's ears, as she looked at him and smiled. He sung When It Rains by Jeong Sewoon, one of Belle's favourite artists.

"I love your voice, oppa." She said when he finished and rested her head on his shoulder. In response, he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and squeezed her tightly towards him.
"And I love yours. You should sing more, Peaches." She blushes at his words.
"Thank you."

A short while passed and the sun had set almost completely, leaving a faint glow on the horizon.
"The city's beautiful, don't you think?" Mabel asked as her arms wrapped around Jungwoo's waist.
"You know who else is beautiful?" the boy replied, looking down at her. She peered back up, "You."

A small smile made it's way onto Mabel's face, as she blushed once again. Jungwoo leaned down and planted a small kiss on her forehead. The two enjoyed the night, heading back to the dorms not long after.

~~~~~~~~~~

17/3/20

Mabel was at home, relaxing with some tea and Pinocchio (the kdrama) playing on the TV. Yuta and Jaehyun were also in the living room, Yuta paying attention to the screen but Jaehyun not so much. It was quite relaxing until...

"MI-OK!" She jumped, luckily not spilling any tea on her. She placed it on the coffee table in-front of her and watched as Taeyong barges into the room. Both Yuta and Jaehyun looked confused, but Mabel was mostly scared. It wasn't normal for Taeyong to yell at her.

"Uh, yes oppa?"
"Can you explain this?" He shoved a phone in her face so she took it and read through the article.

"Uh, yes oppa?""Can you explain this?" He shoved a phone in her face so she took it and read through the article

𝙉𝘾𝙏'𝙎 𝘽𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙒𝙊𝙊
𝙎𝙋𝙊𝙏𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙊𝙂𝙀𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝙉 𝙍𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙍

𝙉𝘾𝙏'𝙎 𝘽𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙒𝙊𝙊 𝙎𝙋𝙊𝙏𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙊𝙂𝙀𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝙉 𝙍𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙍

The two idols were spotted at Han River around 8:00pm on Sunday 15th March. They were seen to be extremely close to one another.

The couple was spotted earlier that day walking down the streets of Seoul holding hands. Neither of the idols seemed to mind the mass of people who were around that day. At Han River, Jungwoo was seen to give Belle an affectionate kiss on the head, the female idol smiling at him in return.

 At Han River, Jungwoo was seen to give Belle an affectionate kiss on the head, the female idol smiling at him in return

This is a couple that fans can't wait to see come true. Let's only hope that it is.

———————————————

"What?" Belle half-whispered.
"What do you mean, 'What?' Why didn't you notice they were following you?" Taeyong said, a bit more calmly but still not happy that this had come out.

"I- we didn't know. I was so caught up in everything, I didn't check!" Belle said, exasperated. Meanwhile, Johnny had walked in to see what was going on and when he saw what Belle has read, he ran to Jungwoo's room to tell him.

"It's..fine. I didn't expect you to keep looking behind you every 5 seconds. I mean, why didn't you just think about it? Going on a date with Ju-"
"Hold on. A date? You thought it was a date? It-it wasn't a date. We just went out because we had time, that's all!" Mabel tried to reason with him. Taeyong pinched the bridge of his nose and sat down beside her.

Jungwoo has come into the room to see 3 members looking distressed, and one with her head in her hands. He walked over and sat on the other side of Mabel, putting his hand in her back comfortingly.
"What's wrong, hyung?"

"A dating rumour has come out about you and Mi-Ok."
Jungwoo was disappointed their privacy was invaded but not all that shocked. He knew someone was going to catch them going out at some point and he really didn't think that much of it. He should have known better.

"Are you alright Peaches?" He asked softly to the girl sat beside him.
"Yeah I'm okay. It's just so many people are gonna hear about this and ask me about it like Felix-oppa and Taemin-oppa and, oh god. What if my brother finds out?" She replied with a sigh.

"Hey, don't worry. No doubt the company are going to hear about this so we'll talk to them tomorrow. They'll bring out a statement clearing everything up, alright? And we'll all be okay." Jungwoo reassured Mabel and pulled her into a hug after she nodded. She gladly accepted it and snuggled her face into his chest.

Jaehyun smiled at the sight in front of him, and Yuta looked on in slight jealousy. Taeyong stared at them. He hated to admit it, but they did look quite cute together. But nobody would ever allow it.

For the rest of the night, Jungwoo and Belle cuddled in the sofa, the drama playing in he background as they talked to each other. Soon, Mabel's soft breaths filled the room as she fell asleep.