♔ | are you sure?

Before I start, I want to say that this is not a mature rated book and what I write will not be for over 18. Thank you.

Mabel and Jungwoo take a big step

Belle was in the Dream practise room, sat down next to the mirror after having run Drippin' for the 3rd time in a row. She took her discarded hoodie and wiped herself with it, not caring if it was gross. She just wanted to be rid of sweat.

"Hey Belle, you ready to do Ridin' now?" Jeno asked her.
"Yeah, just give me a second." The boys glanced worriedly but stopped when they saw Mabel retying her shoelaces and taking a big drink from her water bottle, standing up ready to dance again. She took her position and the music started. Even though this was a fairly new dance they picked out the messy parts and cleaned them up again, just once so they would have time to practise other things.

After their practise had ended, Belle checked her phone to see what she had next. Luckily, it was only a rap lesson so she made her way to the room to see her teacher waiting for her. Greeting her, she placed her bag on the seat next to her.

"Mi-Ok, I've noticed how in some of your recent songs your pronunciation has become a little bit sloppy. I think today we should work on really moving the mouth properly and accentuating each syllable. Are you okay with that?" Her teacher asked after Belle has warmed up her voice. She nodded and the rest of the lesson went smoothly and they finished at around 7pm.

When they finished up and she had left, Mabel noticed how her belly was growling loudly. The sudden sound caused her to grab her stomach and mutter to herself that she needed to get some food. She made her way to the SM artists cafe and politely said 'hello' to the employees, who also bowed at her in return.

As she quickly ordered a light snack to take with her home, Mabel heard a ping from her phone. Taking it out and checking it she smiled at the contact, Jungwoo. She opened the message and picked up her snack, thanking the staff as she made her way out of the building.

Jungwoo 💕
Jagi, are you done? I don't want to be at home alone any longer :(

Belle
Yes I finished just now. I won't be longer than 10 minutes x

Jungwoo 💕
Are you walking back? x

Belle
Yes x

Jungwoo 💕
Be careful, it's almost dark x

Belle
I will. x

She shut off her phone and smiled to herself again, heading out the front door of the building. She shivered as the evening air hit her bare arms, and silently cursed at herself for using her hoodie as a towel earlier that day. Wrapping her arms around her frame, she set off towards their dorms.

It started to grow darker and colder by the second, but Mabel didn't mind as she was almost home anyways. It had been 20 minutes since she had left SM and her arms felt like they were starting to turn blue. Turning the last corner, her eyes narrowed at the sight in front of her. of course, there were some fans stood outside. Collecting herself calmly, she made her way towards their dorm but stopped when she heard a girl scream out her name.

Belle clutched her bag tightly as fans ran towards her. She tried to push through them and get inside but she kept getting pushed back and thrown around. As she was struggling, she felt someone pull on her hair and shout:

"NCT would be so much better without you! You just ruin it for our boys!"

Soon, other comments started to ring in Belle's ears. People telling her to leave NCT, telling her she would have been better off never coming to Korea. People said she didn't deserve to be in a KPop group because she was only half-Korean.tears started to prick at her eyes as she continued to struggle with the fans surrounding her.

Suddenly, she felt a familiar hand grab her own and looked up to see Jungwoo stood there with an angry expression. He yelled at the fans to go away and stop harassing her. Belle was taken aback by his outburst and his volume, so she tucked herself into his side as her body slightly shook. Tears were rolling down her face, like little streams of their own, and all she could hear was Jungwoo and the fans voices.

Quickly, he started to pull her safely into the dorms (briefly kissing her forehead trying to comfort her) as the fans started to sulk away from them. Having a brief glance, Mabel could see that almost all of the fans had gone except from 2 girls who were stood scowling and glaring at her. Turning back around, she was glad to see the door come into sight.

When the two were in their living room, Jungwoo gently guided her over to the sofa where Mabel completely broke down. He was quick to embrace her tightly, letting her cry into his shoulder. They stayed like that until all Jungwoo could hear were small sniffles from the girl. He pulled back and looked at her tear-stained face. Gently, he pecked her lips and gazed into her brown orbs.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" He asked softly as Mabel nodded.
"You shouldn't believe anything they say, Peaches. You do deserve to be in this group, you're what makes this group unique. Your unique personality, your unique voice, your unique features, everything. You can't let people like that get to you."

Belle shook her head as she stood up, heading towards her room with her boyfriend following closely behind; "How can I not let them get to me? You just don't understand..." She sat herself down on her bed and sighed, looking towards her lap. he sat down in front of her and lifted up her chin.

"Then help me to."

Their eyes met as they slowly leaned in towards one another, Their lips met in a deep, heartfelt kiss which started off sweet, but became hungrier within seconds. As Belle's hands made their way around Jungwoo's neck, his found her waist as he pushed her down on the bed. He pulled away and hovered over her, taking off his shirt before capturing Belle's lips again with her kissing back freely.

After a few moments, they each pulled away to breathe. Mabel placed her hand on Jungwoo's chest and looked him up and down.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked tentatively.
Mabel nodded in response, a small smile gracing her lips. For the 3rd time that night, Jungwoo placed his lips on Belle's and......

You can guess what happened.