♔ | what happens backstage stays backstage

October 2019

Currently, NCT 127 were getting ready for a concert. Belle was just getting the finishing touches of her makeup, the makeup artist applying some long-lasting lip gloss to her. As she finished, she thanked her unnie and skipped happily towards the sofa in the dressing room. Taeyong was sat, scrolling through his phone. She shoved herself next to him and peered over at him.

"Oppa~ what're doing?" She asked in a baby voice, not knowing why she did it.
"Nothing really. I'm just a bit bored waiting for everyone else to get done."

"Oh, well. They'll be done soon and then the concert will start so you won't have to wait long." Belle replied sweetly and stood up, walking over to Jungwoo who was getting his makeup done along with Mark. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him from the back, bringing her chin to rest upon shoulder.

"Hey oppa~"
"Hi peaches," Jungwoo greeted her as she moved away slightly so the makeup artist could continue working on him.

"I'm bored."
"So am I Belle, but we'll start soon so don't worry."

As Belle tilted her head to see what Jungwoo was doing on his phone, she glanced at Mark. He was slightly glaring in their direction but immediately averted his gaze when he saw Mabel was looking at him.

To say Mark was a bit jealous, would be correct. He knew it was wrong to like Mabel, but he just couldn't help it. There were so many things about her he just loved, like the little things she doesn't even know she does. It got worse when he looked over at them again and saw them laughing and taking photos together. They looked so happy together, and it killed Mark to know that Mabel would only ever see him as a friend.

"Belle, come and get your hair fixed!" One of the stylists shouted.
"Yes unnie~" She said back. She pecked Jungwoo on the cheek and went off. Mark could see his face blushing. Jungwoo would never get used to her little displays of affection.

Belle got her hair fixed and was then attacked in a bone-crushing hug from Haechan. They laughed together for a while, and just talked about random stuff. Extremely loudly too, much to Doyoung's disliking.

"Mabel, you've been in Korea for like 4 years now? I'm guessing you didn't kiss anyone back in England, so...okay. Have you ever kissed someone?" Haechan asked out of the blue, whilst laying his chin in his palm and leaning on his knee.

"Uh..-I-a"Mabel stuttered out.

"Haechan you can't just ask her that! What if she doesn't feel comfortable telling you?" Johnny almost shouted from across the room.
"No oppa~it's fine. I-I haven't kissed anyone," Belle answered quietly, but still loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Yo what?" Mark spoke up after a short silence.
"Yeah. It's not like I've exactly had time to meet anyone and like them and kiss them."

"Woah. Well, who knows? Maybe one of us will be your first kiss. Maybe even, me." Yuta teased, winking to Belle and making a kissy face. She outwardly rolled her eyes, but a small smile crept onto her face when Taeyong yelled at him for being 'so disgusting'.

"Anyways, on that note, I'm pretty sure they called 5 minutes not that long ago so I think we should all go now." Belle stood up from where she was sat on the floor and dusted herself off, holding out a hand for Haechan to take. She helped him up and they all made their way out of the dressing room, heading towards the stage.

"Wait! I need the bathroom!" Haechan shouted and turned, running back into the dressing room.
"Hurry up then!" Doyoung yelled after him as we continued to backstage.
A couple minutes had passed and Haechan hadn't come back from the bathroom yet.

"What's taking him so long?" Taeyong said in frustration, clearly annoyed at the younger one's habit.

"I'll go check." Belle said and ran as quick as she could back to the dressing room She wasn't exactly looking where she was going and bumped into Haechan on the way there. They both went tumbling to the floor where their faces sort of just mashed together.

Belle immediately scrambled off Haechan and looked away as her cheeks flushed the deepest shade of red possible.
"Th-the concert's about to start." Belle fumbled over her words quickly and sprinted away.
Haechan stared after the girl dumbfounded. he touched his face  and when he pulled away, there was some pink lip gloss on his fingers.

They just kissed.