♔ | is this a dream?

Mabel gets a shock at SM

It's too early. That was the first thing that Belle thought when she woke up. Even with it only being 9am, her body was NOT willing to wake up early today. Doyoung had to physically drag her out of bed, with Haechan's help, and she was now in their car on the way to the company.

She was wearing an AC/DC cropped t-shirt and some black jogging bottoms, paired with her white trainers. It was a very comfortable, slouchy outfit but easy to dance in if that was needed. Her glasses were resting on the bridge of her nose as they slowly slid off.

Finally, they arrived at the building and Belle got out of the car slowly

Finally, they arrived at the building and Belle got out of the car slowly. She felt a shove from behind her and turned to see Jaehyun smiling at her. She glared at him in return, not very happy this morning. She needed her coffee, so instead of heading straight up to the practise room where they would be filming some things all day, she went to the artists cafe and ordered herself a large latte.

Quickly, she text their groupchat and asked if anyone wanted anything. Almost immediately, she got a response from Taeil, Jaehyun, Johnny and Mark. She ordered the drinks and ended up struggling to pick them all up. As she tried to hold 3 of them in her arms a voice from next to Belle startled her, causing her to almost drop the drinks.

"Need some help?"

Mabel turned to see Minho, his tall figure stood next to her. His dark hair was starting to grow back fluffy and his eyes were sparkling as he smiled at his younger sister. He wore a loose fitting shirt and some faded blue jeans, along with hote trainers just like her own.

Her eyes widened and her mouth opened wide before setting the drinks back down on the counter in front of her. She jumped up into his arms as he caught her, her legs wrapping around his hips as he pulled her close to him with her head resting in his shoulder. Belle pressed her face into him as tears threatened to escape her eyes, Minho being the same. They stayed like that for w hole before Minho set the girl back down on her own two feet.

Mabel wiped her eyes furiously under her glasses and sniffed loudly.
"Oppa... Why are you here? How did they let you out? Are you a ghost? Are you real? Is this a dream?" A million questions skewed out of Belle's mouth in a matter of seconds as Minho laughed at her.
"No I'm not a ghost, I promise. I'm actually here. I was meant to have a day off next week because our officer has to do something else. But it was moved to today, and I begged them to let me out to come see you. Yah! Why didn't you tell me you were in the hospital? Do you know how worried I was?!" His demeanour suddenly changed from mean to irritated, so Belle calmly guided him over to a table making sure to pick up as many drinks as she could on the way, going back for the ones she couldn't hold. After a few moments, he spoke up again.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He sounded calmer this time.
"I- I didn't want you to have to worry about me. Because I knew I would get better quickly, there was no point in you worrying. I would have only gotten in the way of your service," Mabel said quietly but it was still loud enough for him to hear, "How did you find out anyways?"
"SM released a statement Mi-Ok. I'm not going to lie to you, I was a bit hurt that I didn't hear it coming from one of your members, or even Taemin-ah." His voice sounded upset and Mabel couldn't help but feel guilty.
"I'm sorry oppa," She took is hand in her own, "I forgot they did that. In all honesty, not even Taemin-oppa knew about this until Taeyong-oppa told him. I tried to make sure he didn't tell him, but you know Taeyong. I'm... sorry." She hung her head low as she spoke and then she felt 2 fingers under her chin, lifting it up.

Her dark pools met Minho's as he gazed into her lonely eyes. She searched his face for any signs of disappointment, but he just looked at her softly;
"It's alright, I understand. But please let me know if you're ever feeling bad about yourself again. I'm your brother, you can tell me anything," She nodded as he spoke, sniffing again and looking at the table in front of them. She noticed the 5 coffee cups sat there and came to her senses.

"The coffee! Oh my god, it's gonna be cold before I get it to them. I need to go now," She exclaimed and proceeded to try pick up the cups again. Minho laughed at her outburst and picked up 3 cups, letting her pick up the other 2. She thanked him and they set off towards the elevator.

"What floor are you on now? Still floor 5?" He asked when they got in to which she responded with a nod. Just as he pushed the button, a voice from down the hall making them look for who it is.

"Hold it please!" Taemin came running into view as both of the idols already there stood with blank expressions. He got in the elevator and pressed floor 4 without giving either of them a second look. The siblings looked at each other and burst into laughter, catching Taemin's attention.

He turned towards them with a confused face before a look of realisation dawned upon his face. "Hyung!" He went to Minho and gave him a hug, Minho being careful not to spill the hot drinks on him.

The two conversed for the short time they were in the elevator, Minho telling Taemin he'd come visit him wherever he is later. When they arrived at his floor, he got out as they all said bye to each other and the two carried on to the next floor. Arriving in literally not even 10 seconds, they got out and made their way to NCT 127's practise room.

Opening the door, Mabel noticed a few head turn towards her and her brother.
"I brought your guys' coffee. The ones that asked for it at least."

"Is that Minho sunbaenim?" Haechan asked quietly while Belle laughed at him.
"It is. You guys know Minho-oppa, don't be so awkward. He's come for the day while he's been allowed a day off." Belle replied nonchalantly as she set the drinks down on the side. The boys who ordered them came scurrying over and luckily they had their names on for them.

The boys and Minho talked for a bit but unfortunately they had to start shooting something soon so it was cut short by their manager. Well, they had a fill-in manager for the day as their own was sick so he was quite harsh in getting them all to stop chatting. When they did, they went to what they needed to do and Minho stayed in the room off to the side so he couldn't be seen.

Halfway through the filming of something, their 'manager' stopped it and said he didn't like the positioning of where everyone was. He kindly asked some of the members to move, including Mabel, so she did. However, after she did the manager roughly grabbed her arm and pulled her to the right place, shoving her down into a seat. She almost lost her balance when she sat down but regained it quickly. She hoped Minho didn't notice how he had treated her.

But he did.

He watched her as she looked to Jungwoo who was sat beside her. He asked if she was okay to which she nodded, rubbing her wrist slightly at the pain it had caused her. Minho didn't fail to notice the quick kiss they gave each other before resuming filming.

After they had done and took a break, he went up to Belle and nudged her shoulder, causing her to glance up at him.
"So, you and Jungwoo?"

Her eyes widened slightly before narrowing them at her brother.
"Yeah. Why do you care?" She sassily fired back whilst crossing her arms causing a small laugh of disbelief from Minho.
"I care because you're my baby sister. I want to know what's going on in your life, especially if it's a boy," He raised his tone at the end and wiggles his eyebrows. A cocky smile was plastered on his face but Belle didn't look the same. She looked jokingly mad.

In a split second, she was chasing him around the studio while they were both laughing. The rest of the boys were enjoying seeing Mabel happy after coming out of hospital, especially Jungwoo. He knew how much Minho meant to Mabel, and he was glad they got to spend some time together after so long.

The rest of the day was filled with lots of laughs and happy moments between everyone in the room. Taemin came in and joined them with Kai at some point, which was funny and surprising but nobody cared. They were just having fun.

Whilst still working...of course.