♔ | family

January 2020

"So Belle, some fans still get confused at how you're family works. Can you explain one last time for us please?" The interviewer asked her.

NCT 127 were doing an interview. Belle internally rolled her eyes at this question as she's been asked it so many times yet nobody seemed to get the simple concept. She plastered a smile on her face and answered;

"Yeah of course. So my mum is not Minho's mum. But our dads are the same. Minho's parents split up when he was young and his dad found my mum in England, where they had me. So I'm only half-related to Minho and his siblings but we're still brother and sister."

"Thank you, I'm sure some fans are very happy that you've cleared that up once again for them." The interviewer looked as if she didn't want to ask the question but since it was on the sheet, she had to.

The interview ended and everyone walked out of the studio, out of the building and into their respective cars. Mabel was happy as that was their last interview of the day and she could finally go home and rest.

As she clambered into the car, she felt a nudge on her back which caused her to tumble forwards and into Taeil's arms. She turned around to see Yuta with a grin on his face.
"You were being too slow."
She adjusted herself in the seat next to Taeil to be more comfortable and put her seatbelt on.

"How long will it take to get back to the dorm Taeil-oppa?" Belle asked, giving out a gentle yawn.
"About 20 minutes. You can rest if you want." He replied, pulling her slightly closer to his chest.
"Okay,"
Mabel rested her head on Taeil's shoulder and before she knew it, she was drifting into a light sleep.