Chapter 30

Shadow twists his body to look down at Amy. At first, he thought she was drunk, but recalls she only had 3 drinks."You do?" Shadow was surprised by her comment, especially after what happened back at the club. Amy bites her bottom lip, her eyes drift downwards for a moment. "Yes, Shadow..." Her hands move up to his chest, staring into his eyes. Noticing some doubt in his eyes. "If you don't want to, then we don't-" "No, Rose, I want to as well. Just... tell me if I go too rough." Amy blushes at the dirty thoughts burning in her mind. Having Shadow's hands around her neck, pushing down as he roughly thrusts in and out of her. Or being tied with her spread open for him, yet all he'll do is whip her body until she begs for him to touch her. Amy nods, reaching up to rest her hand on the back of his neck. Starting a makeout with Shadow. Who moans into the kiss.

His arms go around her hips, pressing her chest to his. Still making out, Amy gently pushes Shadow to sit near the edge of the bed. She swings her knees on each side of his hips. They soon part lips to breathe heavily. Amy takes note on how Shadow's face was more red than hers. He was so cute when flustered; it was somewhat amusing. A serious and dangerous criminal like Shadow could blush just from a woman being on top of him. Shadow's left hand reaches for the golden zipper of Amy's dress. Slowly pulling it all the way down, to reveal Amy's exposed chest. He uses his other hand to cup her breast. Making her moan from his tough touch. As he plays with her breasts, Amy takes off her shoes. Throwing them somewhere in the room. "Shadow~" She moans, her hands wandering up and down his arms. Caressing his muscles. Her left breast had Shadow's fingers playing with her hardened nipple, whilst the other was in Shadow's mouth. Amy bites her bottom lip, enjoying the attention she was receiving. She never felt this good before. Don't get her wrong, Sonic was good... but Shadow was amazing.

Amy began to grind against him, soon feeling her core brush his throbbing erection. God, they both needed each other. Now. Shadow stops to unbuckle his belt. Amy moves off him so both could swiftly throw their clothes off. Amy lays herself on the bed,already opening her legs to expose her wet cunt for Shadow. He smirks, going in between her legs. Starting at the top kissing her neck all the down to her womanhood. He spreads her lower lips with his two fingers, before inserting his tongue inside. Taking long licks inside her. Amy moans in delight, her hand darting to his quills. Shadow grips onto her thighs, making sure she keeps in place. Amy continues to moan as her orgasm slowly rising, "Oh Shadow- Fuck! I-I'm gunna cum. Make me cum baby." Shadow's tongue went deeper, Amy moans much louder. Her grip on his quills strengthens. Shadow hums against her cunt, vibrations going through her. One last shout of Shadow's name as her juices explode all over his tongue and lips. "You're fucking delicious Rose." He connects his lips back to hers. Lining his erection at her entrance to tease her with the tip of his cock. Amy could taste her own cum, as Shadow's tongue explored her own mouth. Her legs wrap around Shadow's waist, edging him to fuck her.

Shadow stops kissing her, "I love you." He whispers, resting his forehead against hers. Amy offers a gentle smile, "I love you too." She raises her right hand to caress his cheek. Feeling his cheek burning up. Shadow thrusts inside Amy, her wall tightly clenching around his shaft. Both moan from the pleasure they're receiving. Shadow waits until Amy nods, allowing him to continue. He takes his cock fully out before roughly thrusting back inside Amy's needy hole. His hands moves to her breast, tightly gripping onto it. Amy arches toward him; each thrust becoming more rough and faster. Sweat drips down Shadow's forehead. They reach to their orgasm, Amy moaning much louder than Shadow was. Amy was the first to cum, yet he wasn't so far behind. As Amy cums around Shadow's cock still inside her, he leans over to have one final kiss with her. Silencing her moans as he cums inside her. Filling Amy to the brim with his thick cum. Shadow flops beside Amy, panting heavily. They took a moment to breathe, then Amy rolls on top of Shadow. Straddling his hips, "We're not done yet."