Chapter 7

Amy stares down at her lap; she had no idea what time it was. Only that she has been here for around 2 hours now. Crying for someone to save her. Nobody has come down since Shadow left; Amy hopes they would at least feed her. She was starving. They would need the hostage alive... then again. They could just kill her once they get the money. The hedgehog was too stuck in her thoughts, too stuck that she didn't hear the basement door open. "You awake dear?" The voice asks in a pleasant and calm tone. Amy quickly reacts, lifting her head to see the white bat from before. She scowls at the woman. Who was holding a tray with: a bowl of soup, bread (Alongside some butter), a spoon and a glass of water was on top. She steps to the table and places the food off of the tray. Onto the table instead. Rouge side glances to the hedgehog, "Can I get your name?" The lady asks. Amy ignores her, not caring about introductions; especially to someone who helped with her kidnapping. She just wants food. Rouge picks up the soup and the spoon then ambles over to the folding chair. Twisting it round so she could sit on it properly. "I understand sweetie. My name is Rouge." She sits down and scoops a full spoon of soup. Lifting it outward to Amy's mouth, offering the soup. Amy quickly accepts it, swallowing the soup with satisfaction. "T...thank you." She mumbles, Rouge softly smiles. "No problem sweetie." She says then continues to feed Amy in silence.

After some time Amy speaks up, "My names Amy." She says unsure why she started the conversation like that. Her name shouldn't really matter right now. "Cute name. Look I'm sorry about this but... we need our money back." Rouge grabs the water and lets Amy drink it. "That doesn't mean to kidnap someone who has nothing to do with it." Amy snaps back. "Hey, we didn't have any other way. Trust me, Shadow tried to find another way. He may be a killer but he doesn't like hurting the innocent with no reason. Especially when they ain't involved. It seems he has a soft spot for you though." Rouge winks, causing Amy to have a faint blush. It was ludicrous for her to blush over that. She tries to ignore the last part of that sentence, "W-whatever. I just want to leave." Rouge gives Amy the last part of the bread. "Well you'll have to wait Amy. The sooner your boyfriend gets our money; the sooner you can leave." Rouge states, now standing up. Amy groans in defeat, knowing there's no other way of getting out. Only Sonic can save her. Rouge ambles to the door and opens it with a loud creak. However she turns her head to the side, then states. "Try and get some sleep. Shadow will wake you tomorrow." Before Amy could ask why or what time sit was; Rouge already leaves. For the room now to become silent once more. Amy all alone in this boxed dark hell.

~~~

Sonic slams his fist against the wall, "I don't care Sally!! Please just..." He pauses, calming his anger. Sonic barely has half of the ransom money; he tried to find Amy all around town so he wouldn't have to pay. But he couldn't find her or any sign of where she was lasts. Now he has to pay the ransom. So he went to one of best friends who will help him for sure... Sally Acorn. Sonic asks, "Don't you have anymore; everyone I've asked for help could give so little." Sally sighs, closing the case full of the ransom money. It only had 11,000 inside. Sally grabs the cases handle, pulling it off of the table. "Sonic I'm sorry. This is all I can give you." She passes the case back to Sonic. Who looks down at the black case then back up at Sally. In disbelief. She could tell from his expression; how desperate he is for the money. Sally wishes she could give him more, her parents would kill her though. Using that much money possibly could ruin their accounts. "Maybe... look I may be able to give you more on Tuesday; but for now I have no more." Sally explains. Sonic bites his bottom lip. He needs to calm down. The poor hedgehog has been stressing for the last 7 hours. He needs to be clam if he wants to get Amy back.

Sonic weakly smiles, "I...Thanks for the support Sal." He drops the case to pulls her into a hug. She pats his back gently to comfort him. "No problem Sonic. It's getting late." She gently pushes Sonic away by his shoulders. "You should get some sleep." Sonic nods in agreement. Before he rubs his closed eyes. In a tired manner. "If you want; you can sleep here." Sally suggest, pointing upstairs. Indicating that he can sleep in the spare room. "Thanks for the offer Sal, but it's alright. I'm the fastest cop in town! So I can get home in less than 5 seconds!" Sonic boasts, causing Sally to laugh. "Ok I'll you see you later. Tell me if there's any news on this situation." Sonic waves, picking up his case of money. "I will, see ya Sal!" He runs out of her house, going back home. He enters his house and quickly runs into his and Amy's bedroom. Placing the case in a right side corner of the room. His mood saddens, staring at the bed. Thinking of how he'd spoon with Amy at night. Waking up in the morning to see her sweet smile. If only he can see it once more. Or at least know she's ok. 

Sonic lays on his side of the bed, turning on his left side to face the side Amy usually sleeps on. Imagining her beautiful face staring back at his. 'I will save you Ames... No matter what will happen.' He takes a hold of her light pink pillow. Pushing it close to his chest. Weakly sighing. 

'I WILL save you'