Why you love them

Zed

You love how protective he is. Although there are times when he'd make you call him 4 times a day when you're out of town, you still love that. It's also really adorable how he takes care of his little sister like she's his own kid. I mean.. who wouldn't want a guy like that??

Bonzo

There are multiple reasons why you live Bonzo. His charm, his smile, his kind heart. But only one thing makes you love him more; his cute small gifts he gives you on random occasions and the proud look he gives you when you take it. You don't really care for physical gifts unless it's from him.

Eliza

Her vibe. That's literally one of the very things you love about her. Whenever she's with you her and your vibes are unrealistic! It's like she's a rainbow on crack! And it's so cute how she'll random start talking about things she thinks you'll like. Like she'll gets this little look in her eye and then get this huge grin on her face.

Allison

Everything about her is amazing. Her passion, her kindness, her laugh, everything! When she's with you, all you can do is just stare at her and admire her. When she notices that you're staring, she'll start to make this cute faces that she thinks will make you look away. It just makes you smile at her more and love her even more.

Bucky

Although you hate how when he doesn't take as much for himself as he does you, you love when he lets you take care of him. For example, if he's sick, which is rare, he'll call you and ask for you to come over and make him soup. One time he even lied about being sick just so you could have the chance to baby him.

✨✨

Sorry this took me so long. idk why it took so long.

that's all i gotta say.

also i'll be ending this book soon so you might want to suggest some things you want me to write if you want.

bye ✌️