How they talk to you v.s other people

Zed
You - "Hi were cake! I missed you all day!! Wanna cuddle and possibly fall asleep in each other's arms? Yes? Great! I'll set up a movie."

Others - "Sup, man. How's life? That great. Ima go hang with my girlfriend now. See you later."

Bonzo
You - "Hello my love. How was your day? Do you wanna play around with some music and maybe go to a dog shelter and pet all the dogs and create a great bond and eventually adopt one but keep it secret?"

Others - "Hey guys! You know me and Y/N were making a song earlier and we want you to hear it! Did you like it? I love it."

Eliza
You - "BABBYY!! How was your day? Did you sleep well? Make sure you eat enough and drink lots of water. Maybe later we can work on an old car or finish our app. I'll go buy you snacks even though you won't eat them now."

Others - "Sup. You broke your arm? Well go to the nurse. Don't touch that! That's my girlfriends. She made it for me. *softly rubs gift you made* I swear if you say anything bad about my girlfriend I will haunt you!"

Allison
You - "Y/NNNN!! I just got this super cute necklace for you from your favorite store. I know it was expensive but I saw it and thought you might like it. Don't worry. It's not our anniversary. And by the way i asked you mom if I can stay at your house because my parents are out of town. So SLEEPOVERRR!!"

Others - "Hey! How was your day? That's amazing! Well i gotta go catch up with Y/N, but we'll talk more. I promise! Make sure you eat and drink enough today and forever. See you later! *smiles while walking away*"

Bucky
You - "Hey gorgeous! I see you haven't smiled yet. I hope this face changes that. Good. Now..I have to coach cheer a bit later than expected but we are still on for our date, right? What do y- - Oh yeah! It was a surprise! Oh well. You know now. Be ready by 8. Okay? Cool. I gotta go. I love you! *kiss on the cheek*"

Others - "Oh hey. Sorry you haven't seen this beautiful face lately but here i am. And have you seen my amazing girlfriend?! I mean... I just love her so much. Not more than me, but..she's close."