What BTS member you/they like..

(I only made this because I'm in love with BTS and that's all that came to my head while I was listening to them....have fun!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zed
You like Rap Monster(Nam-joon)only because he kinda reminds you of Zed...somehow.

His favorite member is J-Hope(Ho-seok)because you act like Hobi a lot of the time.

Bonzo
Your favorite is V(Tae-hyung)because.....................BEAUTY!!!!!!!

His favorite is Jimin(ChimChim)because he makes him happy.

AND BEAUTY!!!!

Eliza
Your favorite is Jin(Kim Seok-jin)because.....you just love him.

AND BEAUTY!!!!!

Her favorite is Suga(Min Yoongi/Agust D)because you reminded her a lot of him. (Because you can rap, have many personalities, and don't give a-....hat.)

Addison
Your favorite is J-Hope(Hobi) because....Addison reminds you of him.

Her favorite is Rap Monster(Nam-joon)because....beauty. Beauty is the answer.

Oh! And.....

THAT! That's stunning!!!!

Bucky
Your favorite is Jimin(ChimChim)because you have good taste in men.

His favorite is V(TaeTae)because he has great taste in men too...😁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I haven't posted in a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time and I'm sorry. I've just been busy with....the life I don't have. (Because I have no excuse.)

But I will try...I said TRY!...to make it up to you.

Ily!

Baii