Zed

You are a zombie. But not a normal looking/acting zombie. No, no, no. You are a zombie that is cursed. I mean...all the zombies are...cursed as you could say.
But your curse is way worse. You won't be able to fall in love or find love. It all started with one of your dead relatives and a witch. They made fun of the witches love life, so the witch cursed the whole family from that day all the way to the end of the generations. So basically your cursed for dear life. Until your mom told you otherwise..

Your POV

I was in the gym waiting for my best friend to come pick me up so we can sneak out. I was listening to music and closed my eyes, so i didn't hear the door open.

Cross my heart and hope to die..
Burn my lungs and curse my eyes..
I've lost control and I don't want it back..
I'm going numb, I've been hijacked..
It a f****** drag..

I taste you on my lips and I can't get rid of you..

So I say d*** your kiss and the awful things you do..
Yeah, your worse than nicotine..nicotine..
Yeah..

"Hey!" I finally heard a boy zombie say. I toke one earbud out and smiled. "Hey Zed. You need something?" I asked. "Yes. You....to go see your best friend out there." He smiled. "Oh no! He'll freak if I'm late!" I sarcastically said. "Come on. Let's go." He said taking my hand and leading me out the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked laughing. "Oh. You'll see." He said happily. We were in zombie town and heading somewhere I didn't know.

(His hands were covering your eyes so you couldn't see what he planned.)

"Okay...take a look." He said removing his hands. I opened my eyes to see an abandoned house full of lights, and heard some music silently playing.

Zeds POV

I saw her walk around in awe around what I did. "You did this?" She asked. "Yeah. It's not perfect, but I did what I could." I said. "What do you mean 'not perfect'? It's AMAZING!!" She screamed spinning around. I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck looking down.

"Hey...check this out." I said taking her hand in mines. "Now where are we going?" She asked. "Somewhere you'll love." I said.

We headed to her favorite spot at school and of course I did something to spoil her. "What is this?" She asked. "Oh nothing. Just a little something to show you someone cares about you." I said smiling down at her. My heart was racing so fast I couldn't breath.

Your POV

Zed was standing a few inches away from my face. "Ummm..lets go home." I said turning around. I started to think that he was just being nice because he knows I won't be able to find love. "Wait.." He said turning me around to face him.

I felt two pair of lips on mine, and electricity going through my body. It felt like our lips were meant to be together. We finally pulled away smiling. "Ummm...that was unexpected." I said. "You are loved. By me. And I will always love you." He said. I slightly smiled. "Wow. I guess the curse was lifted. "There was no curse. I have always loved you." He said.

"Why? I mean I'm just a boring zombie." I said looking down. He lifted my head to look into his eyes. "Because your an amazing zombie I would love to have in my life." He said before kissing me one last time.

Hey-oo!!!! Have a great day. Comment, vote, and request. Baiiii!!!!