Their Favorite Show They Have You Watch Together

⚠️disclaimer⚠️ some of these shows i have not watched but i'm going solely based on what i find on netflix/hulu/disney+ and reading the descriptions... so please know i most likely haven't watched some of these. But you should know if i have by the way i describe them

carry on!

✨✨✨

Zed

He oddly loves to watch 'The Vampire Diaries'. You recommended it as a joke just to see what he's say but now he's head over heels for it. He watches it over and over and over again. And on nights that you stay over he'll make you watch it with him. It gets annoying but it's adorable seeing him get all excited and shocked.

Bonzo

He'd definitely watch 'Big Brother'. Every time he watches it it's like he gets all hype. You recommended it just because you thought he's like it but he loves it. After every season he tried to get on only to be reminded he's not old enough yet. But he swears that he will get on it one day.

Eliza

Honestly she's watch anything you recommend. But her all time favorite shows are the DC one like Arrow and Flash and the other ones. She says it's by far the best shows you recommended. But the. you told her about the Marvel shows and that changed everything. Now she's conflicted between choosing Marvel or DC.

Allison

You told her to watch 'Grey's Anatomy' once and now she's in love with the show. She has to admit that in the beginning she was getting bored but then she got invested. Of course you have to joke with her and tell her that every episode if just someone needing surgery or something and she goes into this spiral about telling you it's not just that and also about the doctors. You hardly pay attention and just love listening to her talk.

Bucky

Hands down watches any and all home decorating/designing shows. You didn't even recommend it. It played on the tv when he came over and he was hooked. He tells you that when you two get married he'll decorate and build the home. You don't really believe it but you let him say what he wants.

Wyatt

He watches shows 24/7 and has watched almost everything. But his all time favorite show is 'everybody hates chris'. Not because it's something that you recommended but because it's an amazing classic. I mean.. it has Terry Crews. Dude watches this show just for him at this point.

Willa

'Criminal Minds'. Thai show is her comfort show and she watches it even when not watching it. The cast is good looking at the crimes are great. It gets scary though because she will start to watch true crime shows and then watches Criminal Minds and says how easily the killer could get away. Obviously you love her and won't judge... but...

Wynter

'Avatar The Last Airbender' is like the show she could watch on repeat forever. She saw 'The Legend of Korea' but didn't want to live in a world where Sokka wasn't alive. It also introduced her to other animated shows and she's happy about that but this show lives in her head forever.

✨✨✨

hey! i'll be updating a little more as well as making a few more chapters about marvel and DC characters so.. hope that's okay.

anyways.. have a good day