Marvel Character/Superhero You Love Because Of Them

Zed
Matt Murdock(character)
He made you watch Daredevil and ever since.. you've for some reason seen him five off Matt vibes. Can't explain it.

Scarlet Witch(hero)
Honestly who wouldn't love Wanda's new look?! It's amazing! He also likes to say that you give off Scarlet Witch vibes.. Don't know if that good or bad.

Bonzo
Scott Lang(character)
He gives off Scott Lang vibes all the time. It's adorable when you noticed that he started to carry oranges in case you wants them.

Spider-man(hero)
You just like Spider-man. He lowkey gives off Tobey Maguire Spider-man but it's great when he says "I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye."

Eliza
Valkyrie(character)
Should i say why? They are literally the exact same people. Minus the drinking.

The Wasp(hero)
She's underrated and honestly is a great addition to the women of Marvel hero's on screen.

Allison
Pepper Potts(character)
Allison is Pepper. Motherly love, gives tough love, you two act like a married couple and it reminds you of Pepper and Tony all the time.

Captain Marvel(hero)
Again.. an underrated woman of Marvel who really gets too much hate for no reason other than the fact that the haters are misogynistic men who can't handle women in power... 😐

Bucky
Bucky Barnes(character)
Same name, same attitude, it's adorable! He even dressed as Bucky once on accident(layered clothing) and got upset when you posted it.

Doctor Strange(hero)
Dude controls time! Who wouldn't love him! Also he's hot...

Wyatt
Sam Wilson(character)
BEST CHARACTER BY FAR! Man has charm, humor, everything!

Shang-Chi(hero)
- New hero to obsess over unlocked - that's all there is to say. He's adorable!

Willa
Jimmy Woo(character)
A classic magician. He's calm and down to earth.. and definitely doesn't like to gossip.

Loki(hero)
Reminds you of Willa. That's it. She will do wrong but think it's good until she sees it's not and even then won't say she was wrong until it's just the two of you.

Wynter
Wanda(character)
Wanda's cute. Wynter's cute. Wanda's amazing. Wynter's cute. No more to say.

Thor(hero)
Good hero! Powers are awesome, and so is his character development. You will always say it was messed up how they made fun of his depression which is sad but also funny when you realize you're also depressed... don't lie to me.. you know i'm right deep down.

✨✨✨

so sorry it took me forever to post something. but unfortunately this book will end soon.

will i tell you when? no

will i give you time to suggest some things to write/suggest i write? yes

will it end very soon? i don't know yet.

anywho.. have a good day