Things they do to make you laugh

Zed

You and Zed had been the couple to want to see who could be the funniest. I guess you could say he won since he does a little dance that makes you laugh your ugliest laugh that no one else can bring out.

Of course you try and one up him but it never works.

Bonzo

Bonzo would usually be the sweet one to never do jokes but instead charm you. But when you two had a try not to laugh contest.. it was obvious he could make you laugh.

It all started when it was turn to try and make you laugh when he decided to imitate Bucky before he was nice. To say it was spot on was a downgrade. It was like he was Bucky for just that moment.

Eliza

Now anything could make you laugh. But it took skill to make you laugh the way Eliza makes you laugh.

You two were at her house when out of nowhere she decided to talk to you in an accent that makes you laugh uncontrollably. When she found out that that's all it took to get you to laugh like that...she would use it every chance she got.

Addison

You never thought Addison had the capabilities to make you laugh until she decided to prove you wrong. It only took moments before she had you laughing on the floor to prove you wrong.

It was karaoke night at your house and she decided to go first to a song you love to sing bad too. And because she knew this she wanted to surprise you. And surprise she did.

Bucky

Now Bucky always made you laugh just by being his smiley self around you. But that's not what made you laugh till your lungs hurt.

What made you laugh harder than ever was when he decided to mock you in cheer practice. 'Plain and lifeless' as he would say.