Mavel Character/Superhero They Love Because Of You

i hope this makes sense. if it doesn't, the character and hero they love is because you give off the same energy. some may make no sense but just.. just.. yeah

it's all the MCU characters not the comics. just because a lot more people see and know them.

✨✨✨

Zed

Thor(character)
Thor is his favorite character by far because of how kind and full of light he is. Like he's been through so much and he still manages to keep going. Sad no one really talked about it but you know.

Spider-man(hero)
Spider-man is his favorite hero because he's really relatable. He makes jokes and acts like a kid and even juggles the responsibility of teens.

Bonzo

Hope Pym(character)
Hope reminds him about you. Mainly because of her braveness. She has this thing about her that makes it hard not to love her. Just like you.

Ant-man(hero)
Honestly.. he just really loves Scott Lang's vibes. The way he cares reminds him about you. As well as how starstruck you get. He thinks if you met Paul Rudd you'd possibly laugh cry then faint.

Eliza

Loki(character)
She feels like you and Loki both have been hurt and we're seen as the villain. Your family didn't accept you and neither did his. It really makes her sad to think about sometimes but she then remembers how hot Tom Hiddleston is hot you are and that makes it all the better.

The Falcon(hero)
Flacon is her favorite hero by far! Because not only can be fly but he's played by Anthony Mackie. And later on becomes Captain America?! Of course she's gonna love him.

Allison

Tony(character)
Tony is a beloved character but his sarcasm reminds her of you. Yes he's hardworking and driven and so are you. But the amount of sarcasm you have is literally unbelievable.

Vision(hero)
Truly one of her favorite underrated hero's. She likes to say that you're as smart as him and that's why she loves him. But she just loves him and Wanda's relationship. It's adorable.

Bucky

Peter Parker(character)
Peter is a character that is trying to find his place as a hero. He admires his hard work and driven demeanor and it makes him think of you. Obviously he won't say that because it'll come off as corny but it's true.

Star lord(hero)
Definitely not his all time favorite hero because of the whole Thanos thing but he does like him and his background. It's hard to explain but he's just one of favorites.

Wyatt

T'challa(character)
I think it makes perfect sense why T'challa is his favorite character. He's an amazing king, great brother, and was played by the best person. You started to think he loved him more than you but.. it makes sense. Who couldn't?

Ironman(hero)
There's no say. He gave his life for the world. It made him cry and still does. He calls you just to say he's his favorite hero and how sad it was when he died.

Willa

Natasha(character)
AWSOME WOMAN! That's all there is to it. She loves Natasha's. She cosplays as her for comic-con and Halloween. It's adorable.

Hawkeye(hero)
Underrated hero and it makes her sad. She loves how he has this great bond with almost everyone but especially Natasha.

Wynter

Ned(character)
No need to say that she thinks you're Peter and she's Ned. You're best friends and it's cute when she has you watch Spider-man Homecoming and all the other Spider-man movies. Even though they don't have Ned she's still gonna watch it.

Captain America(hero)
A cliche but he's a good hero. And in Civil War she liked how he put up being a hero for someone special to him. He knew what it costed and still went through it.