Your Favorite Movie You watch Because They Recommended It To You

Zed

Free Guy. He literally only loves it cause it was funny, made him wonder more about video games, and it had Chris Evans as a cameo. And it was staring Ryan Reynolds's. Who doesn't love him?

Bonzo

Raya and the Last Dragon is such a beautiful and amazing movie. It made him cry, laugh and get angry all in like and hour or so. Like there was no time to just enjoy it. Just a rollercoaster of emotions. And for a major reason it showed representation.. the best reason to watch it.

Eliza

Love, Simon. She loves it. She became one with the movie and is now basing it on her entire life. She became the main character and makes you be her love interest. And she for some reason loves to tell you it's gay when you guys kiss or hold hands. Not movie related she just loves to do that.

Allison

Aquaman. She betrayed you by being a DC fan but it is a good movie. She knows that at times DC movies can be trash or good. But she just loves the plot of the movie as well as Jason Momoa. He's her free celebrity pass.

Bucky

Cinderella(with Brandy). The best Cinderella movie hands down! He will watch that movie like his life depends on it. It shows representation, has hot actors, music is bomb. And Whitney Houston is the Fairy Godmother. The most important person in the movie.

Wyatt

Space Jam: A New Legacy. He knows the original movie is better but he just loves how it has his Michael B. Jordan in it. He says he's the man he would leave you for. You completely agree though because just look at the man.

Willa

Harry Potter. All the movies. She can not and will not pick just one of them because then if she says why she likes it better than another, she always thinks of the bad things about it. One of the major bad things is J.K. Rowling. She absolutely despises her. She respects her as a human but does not like her period.

Wynter

Hunger Games. She loves the movies and wishes she found them sooner. She became Katniss and Peta. No in between. She is both ready to fight but will also need you by her side to take care of her and protect her from deadly things. Which happens already but she means in the wild or in the actual thing.

〰️〰️〰️〰️

hi! i haven't posted on here in a while and i said i would try so i'm just gonna stop lying to y'all and just know when i post i post.

i got school and sh*t so please be patient when i say i will try my best to actually post/update.