New Kids They Don't Like Around You

Zed

Wyatt. For obvious reasons. He's a werewolf. Your boyfriends a zombie. No real shocker there. It annoys you a lot when he drags you away from talking to Wyatt.

Bonzo

Willa makes him nervous. Not because she's a werewolf but because she honestly scares him with her confidence. She could take you at any moment - obviously won't - and that scares him a little.

Eliza

Wynter. She doesn't like how peppy she can be talking to you. She's not jealous she just doesn't really like her vibe around you. She seems a little too perky when she talks to you and it makes her annoyed.

Allison

Wyatt. Not because he's a werewolf but he always flirts with you. You're too oblivious to notice but she does. She's not too jealous because she knows you won't leave her for him. But she just hates when he flirts with you. Like he can be around you and stuff just.. STOP WITH THE FLIRTING DUDE!... is what she'd say.

Bucky

J.C. Too much pep in his step when he's around you. He thought maybe he's be gay or not i to you when he introduced you two.. but that's not the case. He is very much protective and trusting of you at the same time so any chance J.C thinks he has.. he ain't got.

✨✨

another episode!

be glad i'm posting now because there will be a time when i just don't for a while 🙃👍

anywho.. a good day