Thier Favorite Movie They Watch Because You Recommended It To Them

Zed

Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It's good. He loves it. And because he loves it so much, he now watches it every weekend. One time he couldn't watch it for a whole month and was so upset so when he could, he watched it back to back.

Bonzo

Mean Girls. It's a classic and iconic. He usually quoted almost everything from Mean Girls and will even recite the whole movie when he's bored. It was cute and cool at first but now... still cute just a little annoying.

Eliza

All Marvel movies. Doesn't matter if it's X-Men, MCU, doesn't matter. She will watch it all and make an entire Marvel Movies Marathon. She knows literally everything about Marvel. It's scary and impressive. Mostly scary considering she hasn't been a fan for very long.

Allison

Five Feet Apart. Heartbreak is what she hates and loves. The movie is great. But the whole thing is so sad she can barely get through it without crying ever since she didn't saw it. Of course because it's so sad she'll just watch it once in a while.

Bucky

Dear Evan Hansen. Or really any musical. It's a tie between Dear Evan Hansen or SIX. Hamilton is in like the top 5 only because he doesn't like history but loves everything else.

Wyatt

21 Jump Street. The most funniest movie he's seen. He quotes from it daily. Of course he doesn't try to curse because he's a sweet little angel. But other than that he knows and loves the movie. As well as the second one but nothing beats the first one.

Willa

Space Jam. Need i say more. It's an old yet classic and has the Loony Toons. It's plain and simple.

Wynter

The Outsiders. She saw it once and didn't understand it. Saw it again after reading the book and loved it. It was sad yet comforting so now she watches it in her spare time.