Who They Get Jealous Of

Zed

Oddly enough, he gets jealous of Bucky. He can't explain it, he just doesn't really trust him around you. Maybe it's because he's scared you'd leave him for Bucky or something else.. But he just can't leave you alone with him. He will go out of his way to interrupt you and Bucky's conversation and just full on kiss you. Then apologize like 2 days later.

Bonzo

He's not the jealous type. But he does get a little jealous when he sees anyone he doesn't know around you. He gets all clingy and acts like a puppy. It's cute for the first few minutes until he starts to get upset and just shuts down. He'll explain himself once they leave but just doesn't want strangers to take you off your feet. That's his job.

Eliza

Girl. She does not trust Allison to be left alone with you. She's not jealous. She just doesn't really want her around her significant other. Yeah it seems childish but it's true. She will not hesitate to track you two down and pull you away with no explanation. She trusts you wholeheartedly... just not Allison.
Allison

She trusts you and never gets jealous. She knows that you won't leave her but at times when she sees someone hitting on you.. she gets anxious so she tries to interfere. Then she remembers that you're a bad b*tch and can handle yourself. It's one of the things she finds attractive about you.

Bucky

Mans won't let anyone go near you. He's like a small dog who's guarding his owner. He says he loves you and just wants to keep you safe but we all know it's because he's prepared to get on one knee if someone looks at you in a certain way. Even if the person is just trying to say hi. He will not hesitate. And it's sad to say that he's done it before.

✨✨

Sorry it took a while to update. I didn't have any ideas on what to put so i just didn't update.

anyways.. i'm working on another book... so check it out... (self-advertisement much dude?!)

have a good day/night/evening/morning/afternoon/week/month/year/life/century... 🙃