How They Comfort You When You Cry

Zed

He doesn't really do anything special besides let you cuddle together and just lets you cry until you're ready to talk. But sometimes he'll just go out and buy food and anything else he thinks will help. As well as letting you pick a movie to watch.

Bonzo

Not even gonna lie.. he would just hold you and when you're done crying he would ask what was wrong. Or!! he would take you out to eat just so you don't have to cry anymore. He'll even go as far as taking you to an amusement park.

Eliza

You are never allowed to cry near her. She doesn't really know how to comfort people when they cry but she also hates to see you upset so she'll go through this weird thing. She'll like start to try to ask what happened and when she doesn't know what to do next she'll just try to play some cool music. And when that doesn't work she'll just try to make you laugh. But on very rare occasions she'll grab your face and just give you tons of kisses without saying a word.

Allison

Three things could happen. 1. she lets you cry it out and just holds you until you fall asleep or talk to her about it. 2. she panics and starts to shower you with love and food. and 3. she cry's with you because she needed to cry as well.

Bucky

He hates to see you upset so his immediate reaction is to ask "Who so i need to hurt?". You tell him countless times that it freaks you out when he just asks that but then you explain what happened. A lot of times he'll just take you shopping and never leaves your side or depending on how you feel will give you space or stay with you until you feel better.