8

Jessica.

"Mommy Mommy wake up!"
"Mommy"  junior said biting my neck and I got up in shock.

"Junior why did you do that?" I got up looking like a zombie. rubbing my now throbbing neck. He sat beside me on the bed while Ember stood at the door playing with her doll I looked at them and called Ember to also come over to my bed but before I could Junior said something.

"Mommy."
"I want a Daddy." He said and I literally heard my ears ring as I fell off the bed. My son' tiny frame looking down on me all the way from the bed. Ember rushed to my side, but instead of actually attempting to help me she stood still and watched me.

"Mommy???"
"Yes baby." I answered rubbing my head.
"I want a Daddy can I have a Daddy."
Everytime he called that word images of yesterday replayed in my mind, what are the odds of me bumping into Dave and Junior asking about Daddies the next day.

"Junior baby why on God 's green earth would you want a Daddy? " I asked picking myself up from the ground also picking Ember up to put her on the bed, but instead she hung on to my neck so I kept her in my arms while she rested her head on my shoulder I sat on the bed with her like that and Junior sat beside me.

"The other kiddies in the kids playground were talking about Daddies yesterday, they say its fun playing with a Daddy mommy I want to play with a Daddy too.

"Don't you wanna play with me and Ember anymore?"

"We will all play together with my Daddy like we do with all my toys."

"Toys??? Junior what do you think a Daddy is?"

"I don't know mommy, that's why I want it." Oh my goodness my son thinks a Daddy is a toy, I don't know if I should feel relieved or sad, relieved that I don't have much explaining to do, or sad that my poor baby doesn't have the slightest idea on what a Daddy is.
Great card shaffling God, things are playing out just fine.perfect!!!

I took the kids to the kitchen for breakfast while I prepared myself for work, I didn't get anything done apart from signing a contract and fainting all day yesterday, so I have a lot of catching up to do today. Including finding a school for Ember and Jj.

....

"What about catering?"
"Everything has been settled Miss Darling, the only challenge we have now is the show stopper, the design is not suitable for any kind of body structure, the model either has big boobs or tiny boobs, a flat chest or a big booty." (NO BODY SHAMING INTENDED)

" But that's absurd Darcy I tested that design on me, it's one of the designs Balle and I worked on before he...  You know, and it was perfect on me."

"Then maybe...."

"What?"

"Promise you won't be mad?"

"I won't heaven knows we need a miracle right now."

"Okay then maybe you should model the dress."
"Whatt...."
"Before you say anything think about it, I mean we can't afford to keep adjusting sizes in certain parts, it will only ruin the whole design as well as damage the fabric. Come on Jess, I mean Miss Darling, it totally works, and you can think of it as a special moment thingy between you and the late Mr Antonio Balle."

"I,,, I'm not saying your idea is horrible Darcy but I'm no model I don't know the first thing about what those girls do up there."

"Oh come on, do you not use your mirror? You have everything it takes, infact you upstage them all, the only difference between you and those girls is that they stuff their bodies with cotton and you are just Naturally hot, I mean have you seen yourself walk? You should really watch the surveillance cameras , you walk like you are on the run way everyday."