14

Typos ahead.

   The fuckening¡

Jessica.

"Junior please, go to Alex and she will help you get dressed, you can't be running around in that gown all day."

My stubborn Son who has been fussy all week completely ignored me and went about playing with his toys.

"Junior I swear to God, if I  was not bathing Ember right now I would.... Infact go to the naughty corner.

"No Mummy not the naughty corner, I'll get dwessed I powice."

"Go! Go get dressed right now!! I don't know what is wrong with you this days.."

I took Ember out of the tub and wrapped her in a towel to let her dry up, while I used another towel to dry her hair, then the door bell went off.

"Alex!!! Get that please,"  I said putting some baby cream on baby Ember, what a cutie this little princess was, ever so quiet, I put her clothes on and went out to get the hair brush when I heard Junior screaming loudly, I rushed to see what the problem was only to find him excitedly leaping for joy.

"Mummy look my fwend is here, Dave"  he said jumping up and down gesturing for Dave to pick him up.
Dave complied taking Junior in his arms and they both exchanged a very warm hug.

I stood there afraid to say anything, also wondering why this man was here.

Junior rested his head on his "friend Dave" 's chest holding on in a rather clingy manner.

"Your jaw is on the floor."  Was the first thing Dave said to me, making me realize just how much I'd been staring at them.

I blinked a few times and tried moving my lips to say something but all the words escaped me.

"It's okay, You don't have to say a thing Jessica, I'm only here to tell you that I will be filing for custody." He said as if he was reading my mind and could actually notice how blank I was, as if he was saying the most casual thing in the world.

Wait! What?

"Excuse me what did you just say?" I asked, the Temperature in the room suddenly feeling hotter, feeling the room getting smaller and the walls closing in on me, this man had better be messing with me right now because this is the last thing I need, God knows this is the last thing I need, air air where is the air? Am I still breathing? Oh God!

"I don't think I stuttered Miss Darling." He said in one of his many smug tones, placing a soft kiss on my ....No..his, son 's head and Junior snuggled more of his body into him looking rather satisfied and peaceful. I don't know how to feel about the whole scene.

Traitor!

Where is the fucking air? Did I forget to pay the bill for air this month because wooo!!!!

"What????"  I asked finally catching my breath

"You can't do that."

"Oh but I can, and I am working on it, don't worry it will only be for five years, after that we can co parent."

"Are you listening to yourself? How vindictive can you be Dave."

"It's not called vindictive, it's called angry." he said smiling coldly at me.

"You are the most  ev......    Junior baby go play with Ember." I gently said hoping my son would comply and push himself out of Dave's arms so that he won't have to hear us argue, but it seemed like my words fell on deaf ears, went in one ear and immediately rushed out the other causing me to grow more fustrated.