1

Fallen for the Angel

*Note(Transferred)

.Jessica's Pov.......

After receiving that awkward call from Dave, Jake's driver I quickly made my way to the hospital not forgetting to get my emergency balloons and gifts.

That's right Bitch I stayed ready, even had an emergency cab number on speed dial. I think I wore different pairs of shoes considering how excited and overwhelmed I was.

The ride to the hospital was longer than I had anticipated I really need to get an apartment in town closer to everything.

The cab finally got me to my destination and I got to reception breathing like a maniac screaming the words baby.

"Excuse me ma'am are you having a baby?"

"Oh! no! no! not me. Nelly! my Nelly" I breathed annoyed by the nurse's question I mean look at me and imagine pregnant, we don't even fit in the same sentence and then it clicked Nelly must be under Jake's surname so I told her to point me to The Heandrason ward.

"Ohh That is on the third floor down the second hallway, room 2148.

I breathed out a quick thank you and made my way to the elevator.

I got to the floor and Jesus I think I got to heaven because I saw an angel he was dressed in black, an Angel dressed in black, a black muscle shirt, grey sweats and a white pair of Nike sneakers his hair looked  wet and messy,I felt my body heat up just by looking at him. he turned his head to look at me and woop! woop! this angel is hottt,,, he had the sharpest jawline the cuttest hazel eyes and.. Okay Cut! Cut! Baby, I'm here for the Baby, I moved from my position before the angel could catch me eye raping him.

I asked Jake about Nelly and the baby but he wasn't being clear so we all just sat there in Silence till the Nurse called him leaving me with this God oh so heavenly angel and I couldn't help but feel nervous at being left all alone with him. I mean yes, it's Dave, I've seen Dave I Know him I've had encounters with him multiple times but something suddenly felt different, so different I felt like someone was using voodoo on me, I mean how do I out of nowhere suddenly find someone so hot and yummy.

" you look cold" his sexy voice said driving me out my thoughts

"Excuse me?"

"You're shivering you look cold."

"Oh No I'm fine, plus you don't look like you've got something that could warm me up soo I guess we're both cold." Damn I'm blabbing.

"I could get you coffee,"

"I,, I'm fine really, I'm not a fan of hospital foods, like any sorts ." oh god I'm sounding like a complete dick right now.

"Well we could get coffee together sometime, preferably not in a hospital."

"I,,, I don't know, I just,,, Can I think about that?" Is he asking me out or what? Jessica what the Fuck are you okay?? This is Dave, you know Dave, Dave is Jake's friend he comes around the office all the time you talk to him all the time, why are you fucking up like this is a job interview??

But he's never been this hot before, okay it's final I must be dreaming, yes that's the only logical explanation, it's a dream, plus it's too early for Nelly to be in labor so yes it's a dream.

"Sure take your time,,, I'm gonna get that hospital coffee now." He said driving out of my mental confusion, his deep voice reminding me just how real all this is, He threw me a smirk before getting up.