5

A MONTH WITH DAVE.

Flashback Continued.

*DREAM*

"Lay back." A dark husky voice said

"Mmmm good now spread your legs."

I did as I was told having lost all consciousness, all my senses and my ability to think were gone, it was almost like I was hypnotized. That's how the Angel made me feel. That's what he did to me, that is how much control he had over me.

He pulled off his tie from his neck and wrapped it around my wrists putting my hands above my head.

"Are you always this dripping wet or do you just melt away around me?" He asked looking at my dripping wet opening, he looked at me with lust filled eyes while I looked at him with longing, my eyes begging for him to fill me up with his manhood already, but he didn't look like he intended on doing that anytime soon.

He spread my legs wide open, licking and kissing on the inside part of my thighs very close to my private, my core was throbbing and I was breathing like crazy, I couldn't wait for him to at least touch me, I couldn't do anything because my hands were tied up and all my pleading was in vain, this man had plans of his own tonight. I shut my eyes while trying to at least keep my breathing balanced.

"Don't close those eyes sweetheart. I want you to see everything that I will do to you tonight, so that you think about it every time you touch yourself."

He carried on his teasing, kissing, licking and biting my inner thighs until he got to the messy area where all my wetness was dripping. He opened my folds using the tip of his tongue expertly moving it to tease my clit, I took a deep breath in, hoping for the best but then there was nothing, he was not there anymore, I felt a cold breeze brush up against me and I literally cried at my need for this man who was playing games with me, I cried and he looked so pleased because his torture was working, he came up to my face to lick my tears away then the next moment he was sucking on my tits, biting them causing immense pleasure to flow throughout my whole body and the tears were back again.

He looked at me deep into my eyes for a good 30seconds, gave me a deep kiss and before I could beg him to take me out of my misery, his manhood was already buried deep inside of me. I don't know how he did that but I'm grateful for the satisfaction, it felt so warm and huge every hit he gave sent a tear rolling down my face.

Yes Angel made me cry, cry because of the world's most unbearable pleasure.

It was so hard and nice and he was very skilled
"You love it when I'm inside you don't you?" He asked and all I could do was nod my head.

"Then why the tears? Do I give it to you that good?" He asked kissing me on the lips while he breathed heavily and once again all I could do was nod.

"You know." He said sucking on my neck leaving me with a hickey.

"I'm not really good at interpreting sign language." He said thrusting in and out, each thrust hitting better than the last, my body going through different levels of emotions.

"And for that, you will be punished." He said pulling himself out just as I was about to reach my high. He laid on the bed besides me and threw my body over his, my hands now tied behind my back. I thought I was going to ride his dick but what he did next shocked every part of me.

He placed me on his face, his hands holding on tightly to my
Ass to keep me in position while his tongue licked and sucked, blew and pulled away on my clit.
My eyes rolled over to the back of my head when he used his one hand to pinch my nipples while licking away on me.I cried moaned and cursed till the only words I could utter were "Oh yes David right there" in an almost faint voice with pleasure tears rolling down my face.