2

I can't keep the Angel.

Jess'POV.

Yes that's right, you guessed it right. I actually did invite the angel up for some none hospital coffee in my apartment and Lord forvgive me I think I raped the poor guy.

Yes I'm that much of a horrible friend. My friend gets out of hospital and instead of me going over to her house to go be the Fussing nagging best friend here I am, crashing into walls breaking picture frames making out with an angel in my apartment.

"Uhm,,, I, uh... make yourself comfortable and I'll go make that coffee." I said right after we had entered my apartment and just as I was about to head for the kitchen he pulled me back holding on to my wrists, I felt my heart beat strongly against my chest making me realize exactly what was about to ha ppen. We were both adults and we both knew what we wanted, I wasn't about to play the Shy girl when I knew that all I wanted was to feel his body heat radiating off of him directly on to me.

I quickly turned around and crushed my lips into his soft angelic lips and he did not waste anytime in responding his lips moved slowly and smoothly against my own, taking his time to devour and suck on each lip his hands holding on firmly to my waist. I bit his lower lip and he made a slow but hard grab on my ass earnings both a gasp and a moan out of me, my tities felt super hard and panties were almost drenching wet just by simply kissing this guy, I could almost feel my core twitching for him and judging by the hardness I felt against him well it's safe to say I wasn't the only turned on party in the room.

And That's how it started. I lifted myself into him, wrapping my legs around his torso so I could feel his manhood rising against me, I felt like there was a magnetic force, which felt like the little space we had between us was infact a huge space that needed to be filled by us and every single part of our bodies. I let out tiny thin moans as I couldn't breathe anymore, we tripped over carpets, broke vases and picture frames, flipped tables over all this in attempt to get to the bedroom.

"How hard is it to find a fucking bedroom in this apartment?"

"Do_wn the..... hall, second doorontheleft...."

In a swift moment we were both lying on my bed, the angel pulling my shirt over my head and well me I did say I wanted to rip that shirt off his body and I did just that, the sound of tearing material turning me on even more, he pulled down my leggings and my bedroom floor was filled with a storm of garments as both of us lay naked on my sheets. We didn't need to ask any questions you know, the typical are you sure you want this question, the lust in both our eyes as well as the throbbing sensation I felt down there were both the question and the answer I wanted this man nothing more nothing less.

His touch and his kisses they were so warm yet possessive, I couldn't help but feel a bit of security under his touch. He kissed my neck his warm breath giving me a leakage down there if you know what I mean. His hands massaging and caressing my nipples, I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist bringing his body more into mine, his member making contact with my dripping wetness.

"Your so wet it's literally dripping. I didn't know that you were this hungry for me Jessica." Dave said licking my ear as he kept pressing on my nipples, my core was throbbing so hard I felt like I was going to explode

"Angel please just fuck me." I half whispered running out of breath

"What did you say?"

"Jake please."

"No, what did you call me, I want you to use that name."

"What Angel?"

"That's right baby now tell me again what you want me to do to you."