The Life of Balloon(S:2 Ep:1) Same Bodies, Different Job

[The next morning]

Beth: Balloon? Where are you? It's time for school...

Balloon: [yawns] why school?

Beth: Because it's the ticket to succeed and become a royal?

Balloon: Please, it is so hard to study and make plans. Unlike you.

Beth: You think Your life is hard? Look at mine, I have a hard time falling asleep and waking up early. And I have to rule my kingdom, the school, and take care of you!

Balloon: ppff! I believe you're too worried out that you're going to pass out all that stress.

Beth: Excuse me, I fought in the war 10,000 years ago, feeding my people, meeting your uncle, and all the secrets I kept from him and you that make all that Stress would've burst 19 years ago! If your life is hard I have to do it myself.

Balloon: Go ahead, I'll do your life then too and prove to you that your life is much easier than mine.

Beth: Fine, you'll stay here for me and I'll go to school for you.

Balloon: deal!!!!

( The princess gathered everyone from the kingdom and told them that she's going to be a student at her school. And the girl will be the new leader. Balloon was so excited and ready to prove Princess Beth wrong.)

[Later]

Balloon: Ok, so I have to sign all the paperwork she has, a meeting, a new grand opening ceremony, make laws, meet and greet, wedding planning, baking contest, the best flower convention, home planning, and the school principal. Oh mighty of Zeus.

[Later]

Beth: Oh man I forgot that school used to be fun. Besides what's the worst thing that could happen. I was cool back then. [She looked around as the students looked at her disgusted, funny, and embarrassing.]

Phone: Hello your majesty, have you seen Balloon?

Beth: Oh, I'm taking her place for today, She's in the castle doing my job.

Phone: Why?

Beth: Because Balloon didn't want to go to school and saying her life is so hard and I want to prove her wrong.

Phone: Oh, well she has a point though. A school is a scary place.

Beth: How?

Phone: Well, the school for us meant that it's a place for all the student's do bad things to each other, like fighting, gossiping, bullying, and other things they do. But, it's a student thing. So... wanna hang out with us since Balloon hangs out with us too?

Beth: [...] Uh, sure.

Phone: Great, see you at lunch.

Beth: (in her mind) bad thing huh...

(Later)

Balloon: Ok Meet and greet is done. What's next. Oh, the wedding plan. I mean what's hard about wedding planning anyways?