your mine pt2

Your the first person to wake up in the morning, wanda and natasha still sound asleep. Or so you thought. You can feel wandas hand slide up from her original postition on your thigh, very close to your pussy. Wanda feels like you spend more time with nat than her so you feel like you owe it to her to let her make you cum. She places her hand on your panties "Maximoff its 8am" she laughs "it didnt stop you last time you didnt care what time it was" you blush " let me pleasure you, mommy" her hand starts moving back and forth. You whimper "what was that? Did i just hear you whimper?" You nod "oh then it must be working." She starts to slide down ynderneath of the covers, coming in between your thighs. She pulls your panties to the side and blows on your already buzzingly aroused pussy. You moan quietly. She licks your clit slowly... over.... and over. She pulls away and starts walking out the door. "Where are you going?" You ask. "To grab something" she says with a smirk. She comes back in the room with a pink vibrator. You bite your lip. "Wanna take this to the bathroom so we dont wake up Tasha?" You nod and slowly get up careful not to wake your other girlfriend. Once in the bathroom Wanda uses her powers to set you up on the sink. You grunt as your ass hits the sink. Wanda starts to strip. "You too" shs says smiling. You do as she says. "Lay down on that carpet baby" she points in the direction of the closet area of your insanely large bathroom. You go and lay down belly up. She walks over to you, sets the vibrator aside and starts gently kissing you. You moan softly in her ears "you sound angelic baby" you smile onece she reaches your vagina she kisses it and says " open your legs sweetie" you do as your told and she locks her leg with your so your intertwined. Shs begins slow rubbing her pussy on yours back and forth back... and forth. She starts to pick up the pace causing you to start breathing heavier. "Faster kitten please" you cry. She leans over, still grinding on you and kisses your neck, moving up to your ear. She starts sucking on your earlobe, in your sweet spot. You start moaning wildly. Practically on the verge of tears partly because of the enjoyment you havent experienced in so long but mostly because you couldnt believe you got these two beautiful women as girlfriends. You scream "OH FUCK WANDA IM GONNA CUM! AHHH" you fall into the climax, she falls into her climax as you squirt into her "fuck me, y/n! That was amazing." You both collapse right as natasha walks into the bathroom. "I see i missed all the fun." She says with a smile. You guys walk over to her, completely naked covered in eachothers cum. " we should get a shower.. wanna join Tasha?" She shakes her head yes and gets undressed. As you step in the shower you grab both of them by their face and whisper into both of their ears "your mine" they both shudder but in a good way.